Looking For Something Different

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
McLaren19
I am finding a lack of lobbies that seem to race anything different than the typical GT300, GT500, NASCAR, drag racing, etc. I've been looking or people to race with who aren't afraid to race something different. I have tons of ideas for races and I am always open to suggestions if you are interested. Some of the ideas I have for racing include:

-An Acura/Honda NSX meet: which NSX (any year) is the best competitor?
-RX7 Vs. RX8: (any year) Which car is better?A dual between all RX7 and RX8 models.
-Old Meets New: Muscle cars fom yesteryear vs. Muscle cars of today.

These are just a few of the examples I had in mind and I'm always open to ideas you may have if you are interested in joining. If you are interested, message me on PSN and let me know if you are interested. I am looking to add people as friends who are interested in racing. My PSN i.d. is: McLaren19

I am pretty leaneant on retsrictions such as tire choice and driving aids as many of us (including myself) still play with a controller, making it harder (in my opnion) to control high powered cars. If you were to ask me, I would say the PP system is a bit flawed and thus I am looking for honest people who can abide by rules and be fair. If you don't have a car we plan on racing, let me know and we can change it up so everyone can race. Again, I am always open to suggestions anyone may have and would like to race. If you are interested, let me know. Thanks.

Hi Mclaren19,
I've read your post here and I'm very interested in joining your rooms, you seem to have great ideas! I've still got some good ideas too. If you want to hear them, I'll message you them on PSN. As soon as I'm going to play GT5 again, I'll look out for you and add you as a friend if you don't mind. I'm more of a Drag Racer though, but I still like to race track some times. I've got many cars from 400-600 PP street cars, and few race cars, tuned for my driving style.
See you on track, IMSPEED1.

hi buddy, look; i share your opinion and just a few hours ago, i opened a room with this terms: any race car (lmps, group c, can-am, etc) with 550 hp 750 kg on RSs. the formula gt with same specs but on SM on its wheels and is also accepted the redbull standard with 778 PPs limit and CHs on it. A nice oportunity to watch and drive your favourite car and challange a whole lot of diferent cars... nobody came. we are minory

I am finding a lack of lobbies that seem to race anything different than the typical GT300, GT500, NASCAR, drag racing, etc. I've been looking or people to race with who aren't afraid to race something different. I have tons of ideas for races and I am always open to suggestions if you are interested. Some of the ideas I have for racing include:

-An Acura/Honda NSX meet: which NSX (any year) is the best competitor?
-RX7 Vs. RX8: (any year) Which car is better?A dual between all RX7 and RX8 models.
-Old Meets New: Muscle cars fom yesteryear vs. Muscle cars of today.

These are just a few of the examples I had in mind and I'm always open to ideas you may have if you are interested in joining. If you are interested, message me on PSN and let me know if you are interested. I am looking to add people as friends who are interested in racing. My PSN i.d. is: McLaren19

I am pretty leaneant on retsrictions such as tire choice and driving aids as many of us (including myself) still play with a controller, making it harder (in my opnion) to control high powered cars. If you were to ask me, I would say the PP system is a bit flawed and thus I am looking for honest people who can abide by rules and be fair. If you don't have a car we plan on racing, let me know and we can change it up so everyone can race. Again, I am always open to suggestions anyone may have and would like to race. If you are interested, let me know. Thanks.

Sounds like a good idea. I have raced a couple times with people in this sub forum and its been great. 100x better than testing the lobby.

What if you had classified races like

450pp Sport Hard
500pp Sport Hard
550pp Sports Medium (Street-Legal Cars)
550pp GT300 Racing Hard
600pp Sports Soft (Street)
600pp GT500 Racing Medium
650pp LM Racing Soft

This is just off the top of my head, but I personally like switching it up but I also enjoy tire restrictions. That way you can set cars up using classifications. Build your cars for these and so on.

Just a thought.

Back