Looking for Stock Matte Paints, trade now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter EdZorX
  • 13 comments
  • 583 views
Messages
62
Messages
EdZorX
Messages
EdZorX
I want the colors:

-designo magno alanitgrau
-AMG monza grau magno
-Matt Black (from Lexus LFA)

Here's my paints to trade:

Here are my Paints, I am looking for Mattes and Color Shifts I am missing from the list below, PM me for trades:

Color Shifts
-Absolutely all of em (TVR and Maziora):dopey:

Mattes:sly:
-White
-Orange
-Red
-Black
-Purple
-Pink

Darks:
-blue, green, gray, red

Lights:
-blue, silver, green

+*Does anyone know where to find the list of all the Matte colors featured on the game? I want to know which ones i'm missing*+

PM me to get my attention, thanks
 
I've got Matt Black. Do you have Aquamarine Blue (from an Evora)?
 
I have "Aquamarine" however it doesnt show up as a Lotus color:sick:
 
I´ll give you

15 mattes or chromes (I have 23 different kinds of mattes!)

for

Pagani Zonda C12S '00
and
Bugatti Veyron (which colour do you have!)
 
These are the paints but i cant trade for for about 6 hours untill i get home from work. PM if your interested

The Shifts i have are...

Formula Chameleon Green
Chameleon Blue
Chameleon Orange
Maziora Mazeran
Maziora Matterhorn
Maziora Andromeda
Maziora Seyfert
Maziora McKentey
Maziora Trapezium
Maziora Andromedall
Maziora Plreadesll
Maziora Everest
Reflex Purple
Reflex Spice
Crystal Topaz
Azzuro Nuvola Iridescente
Aurora Nuvola Iridescente

Mattes i have are...

Red
White
Blue
Pink
Silver
Orange
Dark Grey
Dark Red
Dark Green
AMG Monza Grau Magno
Black
Light green
Light Blue
Light Red
Dark Blue
Yellow

Chrome
 
I´ll give you

15 mattes or chromes (I have 23 different kinds of mattes!)

for

Pagani Zonda C12S '00
and
Bugatti Veyron (which colour do you have!)

Now that sounds like a great deal! Well I have the mattes listed so I dont need those obviously but i'll take all the ones i'm missing.

I got 2 Veyrons, a stock model in "hazelnut/walnut", and my "supersports" model (fully tuned 1200+ hp) and thats painted Azzuro Nuvola Iridiscente (paint from Alfa Romeo)
And the Zonda came stock in Silver but I painted mine Rosso Corsa (from Ferrari) I can trade in 1.5hrs
 
+*Does anyone know where to find the list of all the Matte colors featured on the game? I want to know which ones i'm missing*+

Here's a list (credit to jasynergy):

Color Shift - 17

* Aurora Nuvola Iridescente
* Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente
* Chameleon Blue
* Chameleon Orange
* Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
* Formula Chameleon Green
* Maziora Andromeda
* Maziora Andromedall
* Maziora Everest
* Maziora Matterhorn
* Maziora Mazeran
* Maziora McKenley
* Maziora Plreadesll
* Maziora Seyfert
* Maziora Trapezium
* Reflex Purple
* Reflex Spice


Chrome - 1

* Silver Chrome


Matte - 24

* AMG Monza grau magno
* Matt Black
* Matte Black
* Matte Blue
* Matte Brown
* Matte Dark Blue
* Matte Dark Green
* Matte Dark Grey
* Matte Dark Red
* Matte Dark Silver
* Matte Green
* Matte Grey
* Matte Light Blue
* Matte Light Green
* Matte Light Grey
* Matte Light Red
* Matte Light Silver
* Matte Orange
* Matte Pink
* Matte Purple
* Matte Red
* Matte Silver
* Matte White
* Matte Yellow
 
Here's a list (credit to jasynergy):

Color Shift - 17

* Aurora Nuvola Iridescente
* Azzurro Nuvola Iridescente
* Chameleon Blue
* Chameleon Orange
* Crystal Topaz Pearlescent
* Formula Chameleon Green
* Maziora Andromeda
* Maziora Andromedall
* Maziora Everest
* Maziora Matterhorn
* Maziora Mazeran
* Maziora McKenley
* Maziora Plreadesll
* Maziora Seyfert
* Maziora Trapezium
* Reflex Purple
* Reflex Spice


Chrome - 1

* Silver Chrome


Matte - 24

* AMG Monza grau magno
* Matt Black
* Matte Black
* Matte Blue
* Matte Brown
* Matte Dark Blue
* Matte Dark Green
* Matte Dark Grey
* Matte Dark Red
* Matte Dark Silver
* Matte Green
* Matte Grey
* Matte Light Blue
* Matte Light Green
* Matte Light Grey
* Matte Light Red
* Matte Light Silver
* Matte Orange
* Matte Pink
* Matte Purple
* Matte Red
* Matte Silver
* Matte White
* Matte Yellow

Perfect, thats what I needed thanks!
 
AMG monza grau magno for Orange Matte?
 
Sure I got enough oranges, can u trade now?
 
to make things easier add me on PSN (edzorx) and whoever comes first will get the trade, thanks
 
friendship request sended.:)

I can send 15 paints in one day.

I would take Zonda & the Veyron (hazelnut/walnut)
 
sounds good, i'll log in in just a bit :)
 
ok, I can give you 5 paints free choice now.

then you send the veyron

then another 10 paints in about 10 hours from 2 other accounts

then you send the zonda

and I´ll give you another 5 paints on top.

deal?
 
Back