Looking for subaru coupe 22b

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dom00000
  • 10 comments
  • 806 views
Messages
764
United States
USA
Messages
Dom00000
Title says it but anyway im looking for the subaru sti 22b coupe, so if anyone is willing to trade add me my psn is "Dom00000". I have lots of cars over 400 and plenty of rare ones but most cars I probably wont be willing to trade. However i do have a lvl 23 ticket so If i get a good offer I would be willing to trade for it.
 
Do you have paint: Cordovan Brow Metallic? It's a Chevrolet paint
 
Do you have paint: Cordovan Brow Metallic? It's a Chevrolet paint

Im not sure ill have to look I cant right now though im in a b spec endurance race theres about 3 hours and 30 min left
 
aye wassup Dom!
 
got one, what do you offer
 
well if I saw garage I'd told what I want for it
 
well if I saw garage I'd told what I want for it

Sorry I dont know what cars I want Because i have over 450 so thats why I ask people what they would be willing to get from it.
 
Title says it but anyway im looking for the subaru sti 22b coupe, so if anyone is willing to trade add me my psn is "Dom00000". I have lots of cars over 400 and plenty of rare ones but most cars I probably wont be willing to trade. However i do have a lvl 23 ticket so If i get a good offer I would be willing to trade for it.


I'll trade you a 22b for your Lvl 23 ticket. I am at work now but can trade after 6pm CST
 
I'll trade you a 22b for your Lvl 23 ticket. I am at work now but can trade after 6pm CST

Hey I might not have my ticket anymore I have to check sorry.
 
Just let me know
 
Back