Looking for SUBARU IMPREZA Coupe WRX typeR STi Version VI '99

  • Thread starter Thread starter RainieWingko
  • 3 comments
  • 1,062 views
Messages
11
Hello everybody I am looking for this used car.

I have some racing NSXs can be exchanged like :
1/ RAYBRIG NSX (JGTC) '00 (not the premium one from new car dealer)
2/ Takata Dome 03 (not the premium one but the fastest NSX racer in yellow )
3/ RUF RGT 00
4/ FORD GT (no stripe)

If you are interested in cars other than what I have listed, please let me know if I can find it in my garage. Thank you!

Best Regards
Rainie
 
what colour are you after, and does it have to be 0/0/0
 
HI Matt! Color doesn't matter, if you can dye me pink would be more precious. It doesn't need to be 0/0/0, i'll repair it, most of my cars are really old already...thank you!!
 
Still looking for trader on this car, please contact if you have one!
 
Back