OhThatsCool Messages 127 United States Messages Hateocracy95 Jan 30, 2012 #1 Yeeeaaahh , i would like a Range. I have a ZZII that i can trade. Let me know please.
tayabgt Messages 154 Northern Irelan Messages tayabgt Jan 30, 2012 #2 I have one but I want two cars a ruf ctr2 and a yellowbird
OhThatsCool Messages 127 United States Messages Hateocracy95 Jan 30, 2012 #3 tayabgt I have one but I want two cars a ruf ctr2 and a yellowbird Click to expand... Ok , i can get you a CTR2 but i dont have a Yellowbird. The CTR2 is in UCD right now and it has 58k miles.
tayabgt I have one but I want two cars a ruf ctr2 and a yellowbird Click to expand... Ok , i can get you a CTR2 but i dont have a Yellowbird. The CTR2 is in UCD right now and it has 58k miles.
werty_56-1 (Banned) Messages 6,829 Portugal Jan 30, 2012 #4 2 cars for 1 ? :@hThatsCool: the rover it's a licenses prize car
tayabgt Messages 154 Northern Irelan Messages tayabgt Jan 30, 2012 #5 Sorry m8 i forget the car is my brothers and he doesn't want to trade it. I tried to convince him but no luck.
Sorry m8 i forget the car is my brothers and he doesn't want to trade it. I tried to convince him but no luck.
OhThatsCool Messages 127 United States Messages Hateocracy95 Jan 30, 2012 #6 werty_56-1 2 cars for 1 ? :@hThatsCool: the rover it's a licenses prize car Click to expand... Yeah lol i wasnt going to anyway. But which license level is it?
werty_56-1 2 cars for 1 ? :@hThatsCool: the rover it's a licenses prize car Click to expand... Yeah lol i wasnt going to anyway. But which license level is it?
werty_56-1 (Banned) Messages 6,829 Portugal Jan 30, 2012 #7 OhThatsCool Yeah lol i wasnt going to anyway. But which license level is it? Click to expand... Here and 2nd link from top to bottom
OhThatsCool Yeah lol i wasnt going to anyway. But which license level is it? Click to expand... Here and 2nd link from top to bottom
Gtracer123 Messages 591 Ontario Messages ask and i will tell :) Messages haha you wish! Jan 31, 2012 #8 Do you have any tickets?
J Jonee589 Messages 102 Victoria, Austr Messages jonee589 Jan 31, 2012 #9 Oh dang that rangey popped up in my UCD like yesterday