T TerryLabonte44 Messages 90 New Hampshire Messages TerryLabonte44 Dec 22, 2011 #1 I am looking for the Blitz Skyline the one from GT4 not the Premium one the one the saposably have neon lights I will trade my Asume Carbon GTR
I am looking for the Blitz Skyline the one from GT4 not the Premium one the one the saposably have neon lights I will trade my Asume Carbon GTR
DDAAVVIIDD82 Messages 1,057 Nor*Cal Messages PutItInH Dec 22, 2011 #2 TerryLabonte44 I am looking for the Blitz Skyline the one from GT4 not the Premium one the one the saposably have neon lights I will trade my Asume Carbon GTR Click to expand... Supposedly. Amuse.
TerryLabonte44 I am looking for the Blitz Skyline the one from GT4 not the Premium one the one the saposably have neon lights I will trade my Asume Carbon GTR Click to expand... Supposedly. Amuse.
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Dec 22, 2011 #3 The Amuse you're offering is a prize car..
T TerryLabonte44 Messages 90 New Hampshire Messages TerryLabonte44 Dec 22, 2011 #5 I will add you so we can trade