"Looking for the Redbull X2010 , Trading VERY good cars for it "

  • Thread starter Thread starter herofatih
  • 4 comments
  • 393 views
Messages
12
Messages
herofatih
Hello guys,
I have DS3 so no X2010 for me but im willing to give you guys the following cars : Gillet vertigo Race car , Audi TDI race car 06, Bugatti veyron, the old jaguar worth 20M and thats my list , im gonna send the cars one by one by one if your interested send me a tell and if your not interested in the cars above send me a p.m. with the cars you are interested in that i can trade , im desperate guys help !
 
I am very interested in this trade. Unfortunately I am booked on trades until Friday. I will guarantee you a trade Friday, if you are interested just start sending when you can since you are offering multiple cars. I am not really interested in the Veyron, so lets just do the other three for the X2010.

BTW I have the prototype (carbon), Vettel, and orange X2010's, which would you want?

PSN = xTheGODSLAYERx

:cheers:
 
PS - I sent all of that ^ b/c I couldn't PM you. There was no option...
 
i can trade a vettel or proto friday
 
Last edited:
Can send a Vettel when the trade reset clicks over. About 12 or so hours for me
 
Back