Looking for these cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Iron-Thunder77
  • 25 comments
  • 1,601 views
Messages
57
Messages
Iron-Thunder77
Looking for

RUF CTR2 '96
RUF BTR '86 (pending trade)
Suzuki impreza rally car 99 (or any good one)
Ford mark IV
Suzuki cappuccino (pending trade)
Ferrari Scuderia (pending trade)
Mazda 787B
Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05

I have

Red bull x2010
Bugatti veyron 16.4 '09
Zonda R '09
Lamborghini muecielago lp 670-4 superveloce '09
Ford gt 06
Dodge viper srt10 acr '08
Shelbey cobra 427 '66
Cadillac cien concept '02
Lamborghini Gallardo lp 560-4 '08
Lamborghini countach 25th anniversary '88
Lamborghini countach lp400 '74
Maserati Gran turismo s '08
Toyota altezza touring car
Chevy Camaro ss '10
Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Chevy Corvette zr1 (c6) '09
Amuse carbon r (r34) '04
Gran turismo 350z rs
Ferrari California '08
Mazda furai concept '08
Buick special '62
Cizeta v16t '94
Dodge charger 440 r/t '70
Dodge challenger srt8 '08
Aem s2000
Nismo skyline gt-r r-tune (r34) '99
Lancia delta s4 rally car '85
Toyota ft-86 g sports concept '10
Toyota ft-86 concept '09








Will trade any cars for any car on my list. Can trade as soon as tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
I have the ruf Ctr
 
Send me a FR and I'll accept it and send you a BTR in about four hours. FREE
 
Drewjaman
What do you want for it?

Eject_21
Sure. Thanks man. I'll send it today.
 
I could trade you the Lamborghini muecielago lp 670-4 superveloce '09 for my ferrari scuderia. Can you trade today?
 
I have a spare Suzuki cappuccino, it has also been RM and fully tuned.
 
I could trade you the Lamborghini muecielago lp 670-4 superveloce '09 for my ferrari scuderia. Can you trade today?
I don't think so, I can tomorrow, I'd that's alright.
 
Cool. What would you like for it?

Toyota ft-86 g sports concept '10

Zonda R '09

Toyota altezza touring car

Any 1 of these, i have all the others i would like.

I will also give you a free BTR in baby blue full engine rebuild and chasis restore.
 
Toyota ft-86 g sports concept '10

Zonda R '09

Toyota altezza touring car

Any 1 of these, i have all the others i would like.

I will also give you a free BTR in baby blue full engine rebuild and chasis restore.
You got yourself a deal. :)
Any one of those I'm willing to trade. So, take a pick.
My trading slots are full today and tomorrow. So is Thursday alright?
 
You got yourself a deal. :)
Any one of those I'm willing to trade. So, take a pick.
My trading slots are full today and tomorrow. So is Thursday alright?

No problem send a FR today and i will get the Suzuki cappuccino to you then the BTR as i have a trade lined up inbetween. (wednesday)
 
No problem send a FR today and i will get the Suzuki cappuccino to you then the BTR as i have a trade lined up inbetween. (wednesday)
No problem man, ill add you this afternoon.
 
No problem man, ill add you this afternoon.

:dopey:Forgot to add i would like the the Toyota ft-86 g sports concept '10



Also i have a fully tuned Ferrari Scuderia i would trade for your Zonda R
 
i have a Ford mark IV,i Want Sauber C9 for trade,if you want it.
 
what is your x2010 color?
 
i have a BTR you can have for the X2010
 
My scheduling

Today: busy
Wednesday: trading muecielago for scuderia
Thursday: trading ft86 g sports concept 10 for Suzuki cappuccino and btr
Friday: busy
Saturday-?: open


Dave x1
I don't have a c9

Quatar
My x2010 is black.

Dyslexic gyu
I am already getting one.
 
Sorry Iron-Thunder77 we are on differant time zones so did not see your FR till i was just leaving for work this morning, i will get it when i get home tonight and send before and after the reset to get it done in one go. 👍
 
what color is the veyron? have a couple of the ones you want for trade
 
Okay fraggle, no problem. I'm trading today so ill send you the Toyota tomorrow. Is that alright?
 
Sorry, very busy for the next few weeks. Trading with friends.
I'll bump the thread when I become available.
 
Iron-Thunder77
Sorry, very busy for the next few weeks. Trading with friends.
I'll bump the thread when I become available.

You can edit the OP to "complete" so everyone knows all trades are done for the moment
 
Back