Looking For These Last 5 Cars To Finish My Complete GT5 Collection!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SkyeHack
  • 15 comments
  • 825 views
Messages
208
Afghanistan
Ted's Apartment
1) 2010 Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model
2) 2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS Edge Special
3) 2010 Jaguar XJ13 Race Car Chrome Line
4) 2010 Mazda 787B Stealth Model
5) 2011 Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Special)

I will do whatever it takes!! *wink wink*

My PSN is SKYEHACK.

Thank you!
 
SkyeHack
1) 2010 Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model
2) 2011 Chevrolet Camaro SS Edge Special
3) 2010 Jaguar XJ13 Race Car Chrome Line
4) 2010 Mazda 787B Stealth Model
5) 2011 Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Special)

I will do whatever it takes!! *wink wink*

My PSN is SKYEHACK.

Thank you!

I can get you a jag chromeline code but you will need to wait a good few days. I don't think you can get the others though
 
I can get you a jag chromeline code but you will need to wait a good few days. I don't think you can get the others though

I can standby until then, good sir.

Add me on PSN and then we can discuss what you want for yourself! :)
 
I think have the Nissan GT-R, but no 0/0/0. You can look at my Garage.
 
eReen81
I think have the Nissan GT-R, but no 0/0/0. You can look at my Garage.

The OP asks for the academy special, which is not tradable.
 
Yea, i mean the academy special too.
I didn't know that it isnt tradable.
 
I don't care if the car's are not 0/0/0.
 
SkyeHack
I can standby until then, good sir.

Add me on PSN and then we can discuss what you want for yourself! :)

Will add you tonight
 
It's 0/0/0, but don't care, i dont want more.
I just want a ticket over 20, you have some?
 
It's 0/0/0, but don't care, i dont want more.
I just want a ticket over 20, you have some?

yes sir i do. i have like 10 tickets over 20.

add me on psn.
 
i guess I am looking for unused DLC codes then lol

thanks anyways
 
Just sent fr! 👍
 
Back