looking for these

  • Thread starter Thread starter paulsie99
  • 4 comments
  • 568 views
Messages
509
Messages
paulsie99
Subaru
CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA (SUPER GT) ’08 (P)
IMPREZA Coupe WRX typeR STi Version VI ’99 (S)
IMPREZA Rally Car ’01 (S)
IMPREZA Rally Car Prototype ’01 (S)
IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI (18inch BBS Wheel Option) ’10 (P)
IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi (Type-II) ’02 (S)
IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi spec C (Type-II) ’04 (S)
IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA ’05 (P)
IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version III ’96 (S)
IMPREZA WRC 2008 ’08 (P)
IMPREZA WRX STI (18inch BBS Wheel Option) ’07 (P)
LEGACY B4 2.0GT ’03 (S)
LEGACY B4 2.0GT spec.B ’03 (S)
LEGACY Touring Wagon 3.0R ’03 (S)
LEGACY Touring Wagon GT-B ’96 (S)

the standards (s) are the priority here

alot to offer in return, x1s, tickets, expensive premiums, fgt, f2007
 
CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA (SUPER GT) ’08 (P) for level 17 ticket or 1000 ticket,

I can trade now. Message me.
 
I have the IMPREZA Rally Car ’01 (S)
I will trade for race cars
 
I have them all take your pic what tickets do you have ???
 
Got:

IMPREZA WRC 2008 '08
IMPREZA WRX STi Prodrive Style '01

Can trade now, can send first
 
Back