LOOKING FOR Toyota CELICA 2000GT-FOUR (ST165) ’86

  • Thread starter Thread starter DohcWalt
  • 15 comments
  • 1,082 views
Messages
10
United States
New York
Messages
Clutch_800
Messages
Walters Jammy
Hey guys I'm new to this website! anyway I've been looking for this car for like 20 years hahaha. I got the FF version trying to look for the GT-Four version I am willing to trade or whatever it takes to get the car. Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Do you have any of these in 0/0/0.

BMW M3 '04
BMW M Coupe '98
Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (C4) '90
Dodge Viper SRT10 '03
Honda NSX '95
Honda NSX '97
Lotus Carlton '90
Mazda Mazda6 Touring Car
Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-I) '01
Spoon INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99
 
Why do you want it in 0/0/0?
 
I got the spoon dc2 but idk man I wanna keep that
 
O WAIT! Have the 1990 corvette! just checked the garage
 
Sweet! I dont know what were talking about!?
 
I'm new what does 0/0/0 mean? Not tuned at all?
 
O WAIT! Have the 1990 corvette! just checked the garage
Ok as long as its 0/0/0 then I would take it. when can you trade?

I'm new what does 0/0/0 mean? Not tuned at all?
0/0/0 means 0 switches, 0 miles, 0 modifications.
 
thugdevotion
0/0/0 means 0 switches, 0 miles, 0 modifications.

Ooh ok now I get it thanks :)
 
What does switches mean? What do you have to do to aquire them?
 
What does switches mean? What do you have to do to aquire them?
When you get into a car (start it) once you switch to another car the car you would get a switch.
 
Ohh, I kinda thought so.
 
Hey guys I'm new to this website! anyway I've been looking for this car for like 20 years hahaha. I got the FF version trying to look for the GT-Four version I am willing to trade or whatever it takes to get the car. Thank you.

Great car, might I suggest another great Celica for your collection? The GT-FOUR RC. 👍 :)
 
I have: Standard - Toyota Celica 2000GT-Four (ST165) '68 - Super Red II Paint - 0/43,701.8/0

Will trade you for the cars or level tickets i need:

  • Premium. - Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09
  • Standard - Honda Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car '98
  • Standard - Honda Mobil 1 NSX '01
  • Standard - Honda RAYBRIG NSX '00
  • Standard - Jaguar XFR '10
  • Standard - Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01

  • Level Ticket 05
  • Level Ticket 09
  • Level Ticket 12
  • Level Ticket 17
  • Level Ticket 21
  • Level Ticket 22
  • Level Ticket 23
  • Level Ticket 24

Thanks..!
 
sorry guys just got the trade!
 
sorry guys just got the trade!
If you don't want to trade from this thread anymore put it as complete. Go to your first post in the thread click on edit then click advance from there you could change the title to complete.
 
Back