Looking for trade now!! ASAP!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TofuJunky87
  • 19 comments
  • 1,085 views
Messages
48
Messages
TofuJunky87
Again, a trade now. Not tomorrow. Not two weeks from now...

PM if interested.

What I'm looking for:

Mercedes-Benz Sauber C9 Race Car '89
VW W12 Nardo Concept '01 (S)
Chaparral 2J Race Car ’70
GT by Citroën Concept Car (Stock!)
Ford GT LM Edition Spec-II Test Car (Premium, not standard)
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype '67
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Oreca Matmut '10
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total '10



What I have to offer (cars in BOLD are rare!):

Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98 (S) - 3,356.8 Miles (Stock)
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00 (S) - 4,685.6 Miles (Stock)
Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) (S) – 71.8 Miles (Stock)
BMW M3 '04 (S) - 12,017.5 Miles (Stock)
BMW M3 CSL ’03 (S) – 18,066.2 Miles (Stock)
BMW M3 GTR '03 (S) - 11,474.3 Miles (Stock)
Honda City Turbo II '83 (S) - 4,676.2 Miles (Stock)
Honda Gathers Drider Civic Race Car '98 (S) - 2,581.2 Miles (Stock)
Mugen S2000 '00 (S) - 692.5 Miles (Stock)
Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car '74 (S) - 3,776.8 Miles (Stock)
Nissan Falken GT-R Race Car '04 (S) - 1,441.8 Miles (Stock)
Mazda BP Falken RX-7 ’03 (S) – 301.8 Miles (Stock)
Mitsubishi Galant GTO MR '70 (S) - 37,056.8 Miles (Stock)
Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STi Version '98 (S) - 17,271.8 Miles (Stock)
Spoon S2000 Race Car '00 (S) - 832.5 Miles (Stock)
Nissan Skyline GTS-R (R31) '87 - 5,125.6 Miles (Stock)
Spyker C8 Laviolette '01 (S) - 10,182.5 Miles (Stock)
HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 '04 (S) - 1,366.2 Miles (Stock)
Nissan Bluebird Rally Car (510) '69 (S) - 3,127.5 Miles (Stock)
Lotus Carlton '90 (S) - 29,157.5 Miles (Stock)
Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II '91 (S) - 29,448.7 Miles (Stock)
Chrysler Prowler ’02 (S) – 18,385.6 Miles (Stock)
Saleen S7 ’02 (S) – 7,618.7 Miles (Stock)
Shelby Series One Super Charged ’03 (S) – 15,843.7 Miles (Stock)
RUF RGT ’00 (S) – 6,060.0 Miles (Stock)
Honda Mobil 1 NSX ’01 (S) – 553.1 Miles (Stock)
Oullim Motors Spirra 4.6 V8 '04 (S) - 21,643.7 Miles (Stock)
WoodOne Tom's Supra '03 (S) - 668.1 Miles (Stock)
Callaway C12 '03 (S) - 11,548.7 Miles (Stock)
Plymouth Superbird '70 (S) - 34,823.1 Miles (Stock)
Dodge SRT4 '03 (S) - 7,225.6 Miles (Stock)
Toyota Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00 (S) - 340.6 Miles (Stock)
Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63 (S) - 3,356.6 Miles (Heavily Modified)
Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept '02 (S) - 11.2 Miles (Stock)

Chevrolet Corvette Convertible (C3) ’69 (P) – 0 Miles (Stock)
NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car (S) - 0 Miles (Stock)
Jay Leno Tank Car '03 (S) - 1.7 Miles (Moderately to Heavily Modified)
DMC Delorean S2 '04 (S) - 1.2 Miles (Stock)
Citroen C4 WRC '08 (P) - 0 Miles (Stock)
Dodge Challenger R/T RM '70 (P) - 94.1 Miles (RM'd, Heavily Modified)
Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept '89 (S) - 0 Miles (Stock)
Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car (S) - 0 Miles (Stock)
Honda Dualnote Concept '01 (S) - 0 Miles (Stock)
Honda HSC '03 (S) - 0 Miles (Stock)
Audi Nuvolari Quattro '03 (S) - 0 Miles (Stock)
Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77 (S) - 0 Miles (Stock)
Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02 (S) - 1,931.5 Miles (Fully Modified)
Audi Le Mans Quattro '03 (S) - 0 Miles (Stock)
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86 (S) - 0 Miles (Stock)
Audi Pikes Peak Quattro '03 (S) - 0 Miles (Stock)
Lancia Delta S4 Rally Car '85 (S) - 85.2 Miles (Slightly Modified-Heavily Modified)
Acura DN-X Concept '02 (S) - 0 Miles (Stock)
 
Last edited:
I one of these available for trade right now for you Zonda C12 7.3 if you wanted to do that trade today instead of the McLaren F1 GTR trade tomorrow. Please let me know. Thanks.

-Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
-Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z (JGTC) ‘04

Both 0 miles.
 
I got:
Mazda 787b (P)

I want:
RUF RGT '00 (S)

Can trade now
 
Sauber or F10 for NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car?
 
Just updated the list. Lets do a trade now!
 
F10 0 miles red for GTR concept?
 
I have F2007 and Gt By Citroen. Choose one.
I trade for Blitz ER34 D1 Spec ’04

When you want.
 
I have the Ford Mark IV and can trade now
 
do you have a veyron? if so colors mileage mods? thanks
 
I've got both Peugeots, would like your NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
 
@ HoltNFrew

Yes, I have a veyron, but not trading it at this time. Sorry.

@Zonderf

I will contact you if avoidthenoid doesn't work out.
 
Yes, I have a veyron, but not trading it at this time. Sorry.

could you just tell me the colors for further trade please?
thanks
 
pennzoil zexel gt-r '01?
 
Trade open? If so I can offer eather 908's

For the:

Nissan Bluebird Rally Car (510) '69 (S) - 3,127.5 Miles (Stock)
 
Back