Looking for transmission tunes for the 125 Kart Shifter

• Thread starter jrbabbitt
  • 8 comments

jrbabbitt

Premium
United States
Charleston, SC
TCR_JimyBee
searched this forum for this info and could not find and transmission settings for the 125 Kart Shifter, can anyone help please?

searched this forum for this info and could not find and transmission settings for the 125 Kart Shifter, can anyone help please?
What track do you want it for or do you want an all round gearbox for any track ?. I will help you out but I have to do the Gearbox later on today.

What track do you want it for or do you want an all round gearbox for any track ?. I will help you out but I have to do the Gearbox later on today.
Since I cannot add power and cannot adjust the suspension, the gearbox is the only way I can get some decent perfomance.
I was in a kart lobby and the tracks were voted and changed after each race, I could adjust some for each track but I would find that when I get good acceleration, I lost some top end speed and get passed up easily, I adjust for the top and lose some acceleration. I tried setting the individual gears and adjusting for each track by moving the final gear slider and could not find a proper gearset. I hope you can understand my dilemma, thank you.

P.s. still using your other setups for other cars of mine, fantastic.

Since I cannot add power and cannot adjust the suspension, the gearbox is the only way I can get some decent perfomance.
I was in a kart lobby and the tracks were voted and changed after each race, I could adjust some for each track but I would find that when I get good acceleration, I lost some top end speed and get passed up easily, I adjust for the top and lose some acceleration. I tried setting the individual gears and adjusting for each track by moving the final gear slider and could not find a proper gearset. I hope you can understand my dilemma, thank you.

P.s. still using your other setups for other cars of mine, fantastic.
I understand my friend, and if it was for certain tracks I know and I will make one up for each track, but I don't know the type of track. So sorry I can not help you any further friend.

I understand my friend, and if it was for certain tracks I know and I will make one up for each track, but I don't know the type of track. So sorry I can not help you any further friend.
BB raceway and the shorter circuit type if this can help

thank you

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back