Looking for unassisted controller users for TT comps

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dusty1990
  • 14 comments
  • 854 views
Messages
306
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Messages
Kasabian1972
I'm looking for controller users who run completely unassisted (including abs/srf).
I use an xbox360 controller with a cross over box so anything similar.

Most of my unassisted friends seem to use a wheel and pedals so would be nice to see where I stack up against controller users.

My tag is KASABIAN1972
 
Add me up if u want bud , if its normal races all cool ..

But seasonal's I have now started using the dreaded aid on them just to see how far I get up the ranks. But as soon as I gold I don't do anymore laps as I only want cash and paint.
 
Still only got a handful of friends who use controllers and run unassisted so looking for more.

:cheers:
 
I noticed that you have taken the SRF option in the jag TT when you'd already got to half a tenth in front of me without it, why have you done so?
 
I noticed that you have taken the SRF option in the jag TT when you'd already got to half a tenth in front of me without it, why have you done so?


Most of my friends turned it on so to get some competition I did the same.

Need more like yourself, atm I have 3 friends who run without srf and you're the only one close.


As for equal 'playing fields' I'd be happy to use auto box and use chase cam for you?
 
I'm looking for controller users who run completely unassisted (including abs/srf).
I use an xbox360 controller with a cross over box so anything similar.

Most of my unassisted friends seem to use a wheel and pedals so would be nice to see where I stack up against controller users.

My tag is KASABIAN1972
I have you added, you are very quick! I noticed you used SRF on the latest seasonal?
I know you don't need it so just wondering why you used it?
 
I have you added, you are very quick! I noticed you used SRF on the latest seasonal?
I know you don't need it so just wondering why you used it?


No kittens were harmed after my selfish SRF and ABS usage at Rome.....:sly:, thought I'd 'try' and compete with a mate, thats all. I'm not one of these people who wave the unassisted flag and ridicule those who use them.

The sooner time trials have SRF locked of the better IMO.
 
No kittens were harmed after my selfish SRF and ABS usage at Rome.....:sly:, thought I'd 'try' and compete with a mate, thats all. I'm not one of these people who wave the unassisted flag and ridicule those who use them.

The sooner time trials have SRF locked of the better IMO.
Ah ok.

Just out of interest how are you with the DS3, how much faster are you with that 360 controller?

Oh and what was your Rome time without SRF?
 
Ah ok.

Just out of interest how are you with the DS3, how much faster are you with that 360 controller?

Oh and what was your Rome time without SRF?


I can't physically use those tiny ds3's, I'm 6.2 and have hands like shovels, the 360 controller is only just 'ok'. I've wondered if its as effective but have no way to gauge it..

1:12'4 all aids off
1:12'026 using just abs, tbh I didn't put that much physical time into it, maybe 10 laps on each.

been on for a 1:08'9xx a few times with srf, the extra grip is incredible.
 
I also don't use assists on GT6, unlike in GT5.
I have a wheel but don't use it often, unfortunately. So I'm stuck to DS3.

But people going faster than me depresses me. :lol::odd::D
 
I managed a 1.36.9 on the GT86 trial mountain seasonal, all aids off apart from ABS 1.
I noticed you haven't done that one yet.
 
As for equal 'playing fields' I'd be happy to use auto box and use chase cam for you?

No need to do that, just play with what suits you best, as I do. ;)

I managed a 1.36.9 on the GT86 trial mountain seasonal, all aids off apart from ABS 1.
I noticed you haven't done that one yet.

I was also wondering why he has not done any of the other TT yet too, including the Corvette Stingray and AMG-VGT. :odd:

I have done 1:35.4 at TM with the 86-GT, and 1:12.073 at Rome in the Jag, ABS1 only. 👍
 
I think I have added you Dusty :) I did all TT without aids, but I just go for gold, busy tuning and making replicas :)
 
I managed a 1.36.9 on the GT86 trial mountain seasonal, all aids off apart from ABS 1.
I noticed you haven't done that one yet.


I'm really struggling for quality time atm and when I do find some I'm working through the career, only completed 30 odd % of it so far.
 
Back