Looking for video editer

AllTerainTiger

(Banned)
Messages
465
United States
San Francisco
Messages
ATT_TIGER
I'm looking for a good video editor to help me make a drifting/rally video. If interested message me. Or post on thread
 
Thanks how about anything that's compatible with an apple computer currently I use gimp for photo editing but not really good at video editing but the software you recommend looks really cool
 
You mean capture and record your videos or just edit them?
 
You mean capture and record your videos or just edit them?

I have a dazzle to record but I just need a software to edit them to like add music and make them sort of cinematic
 
I have a dazzle to record but I just need a software to edit them to like add music and make them sort of cinematic

Check out some editing software from Adobe. For minor stuff, get Premiere pro. And if you have a lot of money and patience to learn After Effects, get that. It will work with Windows and mac
 
Check out some editing software from Adobe. For minor stuff, get Premiere pro. And if you have a lot of money and patience to learn After Effects, get that. It will work with Windows and mac

I'm gonna get after effects thanks man you were really helpful
 
I'm gonna get after effects thanks man you were really helpful

No worries. It very hard to use at first, but keep watching tutorials and how tos on YouTube you will get the hang of it in about a month.

Its very expensive remember.
 
No worries. It very hard to use at first, but keep watching tutorials and how tos on YouTube you will get the hang of it in about a month.

Its very expensive remember.

Yes very expensive and ya I'm watching a series on tutorials for after effects on youtube right now
 
Back