Looking For X1 (any colour) Or Toyota 7 race car '70

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fearthedead
  • 7 comments
  • 542 views
Messages
89
Messages
FearTheDead
Ok I have a few cars im willing to trade so see if your interested :) I can trade On the 4th. I have:
Chevrolet 2010 Jeff Gordan #24 IMPALA - Oil change - sold.
Toytoa Castrol TOMS Supra '01 - Not touched - Sold
RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87 - Fully tuned - Sold
Ford Escort Rally Car '98 - Not touched - Sold
Cadillac CIEN ConcAbt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02

Thats it. Request cars as i might have forgot to put it on :)
My PSN Is FeaRTheDeaD.
I have the x1, Just need the toyota now :)
 
Last edited:
Yup sounds good, Im sorting out other trades so ill give you a date in a second :)
 
Still want the Toyota?
 
I can give u the Toms Supra on the 5th mate :) for the toyota 7 race car '70
 
Ok I have a few cars im willing to trade so see if your interested :) I can trade On the 4th. I have:
Chevrolet 2010 Jeff Gordan #24 IMPALA - Oil change - sold.
Toytoa Castrol TOMS Supra '01 - Not touched - Sold
RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87 - Fully tuned - Sold
Ford Escort Rally Car '98 - Not touched - Sold
Cadillac CIEN ConcAbt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02

Thats it. Request cars as i might have forgot to put it on :)
My PSN Is FeaRTheDeaD.
I have the x1, Just need the toyota now :)

HEY!! Where are the other cars you promise to sent me? you never sent the other cars?
 
Back