Looking for...

  • Thread starter Thread starter s0rland2
  • 11 comments
  • 540 views
Messages
66
Messages
s0rland3
I`am looking for :
Sauber C9
Bentley speed 8
ferrari 2007
ferrari p4 330 race car
Mazda 787
Ferrari California '08
Aston Martin Vanquish 04
Ferrari 599 '06
Ferrari SP1 '08

i have:
Lamborghini LP 670-4 Superveloce '09 fully tuned.
Lexus IS F racing concept 08
Abt audi tt-r touring car 02
takata dome ns3 03
Castrol tom`s supra 97
Corvette zr1 c6 rm
 
I'm willing to trade a Ferrari California for that Lambo, but I can only make the trade on the 5th.
 
no,sorry mate...want some equal car :)
 
Sauber C9 for Superveloce?
 
Can do you the California for any of those cars (except the 'vette)
can trade from tomorrow :)
 
Can do you the California for any of those cars (except the 'vette)
can trade from tomorrow :)

takata ?:) can trade 5th feb.
 
Castrol tom`s supra 97 have 0 miles ? If so I can trade a sauber c9 tonight after reset
 
takata ?:) can trade 5th feb.
ok deal :)
if you add me on psn (LMW20294) then i will send the car to you as soon as possible
cheers
 
Back