Kawafoofs Messages 265 Messages Kawafoofs Jan 4, 2012 #1 Shelby GT350R '65 VW Golf I GTI '76 I have plenty in my garage to trade plus paints and gears. I am availble to trade tomorrow. Please PM offers. PSN Kawafoofs
Shelby GT350R '65 VW Golf I GTI '76 I have plenty in my garage to trade plus paints and gears. I am availble to trade tomorrow. Please PM offers. PSN Kawafoofs
nt1138 Messages 1,867 Weedon, Northampton Messages NT1138 Messages Ha ha, No! Jan 4, 2012 #3 Can do either of those for a 0/0/0 Blade Silver CRX '90 if you have one sir?
Finduszip Messages 938 Ålesund, M&R, Norway Messages Finduszip Jan 4, 2012 #4 I got both! I'll take level 24, 23, 21 or 18 ticket. Or anything else you can offer if you dont have those.
I got both! I'll take level 24, 23, 21 or 18 ticket. Or anything else you can offer if you dont have those.
Kawafoofs Messages 265 Messages Kawafoofs Jan 4, 2012 #5 Finduszip I got both! I'll take level 24, 23, 21 or 18 ticket. Or anything else you can offer if you dont have those. Click to expand... I have level 24 and level 21. I can put you on my trade schedule for Thursday and Friday for those two tickets for the two cars. Add PSN kawafoofs and sfoofawak. Tickets are in different accounts. Please send cars to kawafoofs.
Finduszip I got both! I'll take level 24, 23, 21 or 18 ticket. Or anything else you can offer if you dont have those. Click to expand... I have level 24 and level 21. I can put you on my trade schedule for Thursday and Friday for those two tickets for the two cars. Add PSN kawafoofs and sfoofawak. Tickets are in different accounts. Please send cars to kawafoofs.
Finduszip Messages 938 Ålesund, M&R, Norway Messages Finduszip Jan 4, 2012 #6 Kawafoofs I have level 24 and level 21. I can put you on my trade schedule for Thursday and Friday for those two tickets for the two cars. Add PSN kawafoofs and sfoofawak. Tickets are in different accounts. Please send cars to kawafoofs. Click to expand... OK, thats fine.
Kawafoofs I have level 24 and level 21. I can put you on my trade schedule for Thursday and Friday for those two tickets for the two cars. Add PSN kawafoofs and sfoofawak. Tickets are in different accounts. Please send cars to kawafoofs. Click to expand... OK, thats fine.