Looking to add Diablo drivers for SUPERTROFEO racing

• Thread starter Saf1
  • 7 comments
United Kingdom
MK, England
SafffOneee
Saf4
Hey guys! Over time I've converted quite a few friends towards the Diablo, but am looking to add more so I can reliably host GT/2 SuperTrofeo rooms without having to switch to Italian Cars Only to keep room going :D About me: all I ever drive are the GT and GT2 and very occasionally the GT-1 Diablos, I have tunes from 455pp (and with enough mileage I can get this even lower) to 648pp, CS to SS tyres; I have a few R tyres tunes but I suck with those!

My PSN is SafffOneee, my friendlist is full atm but reply here if interested in driving man's greatest creation :) I will work out something once I get an idea of how many are up for this. I have a mic and use a DFGT, my skill level is average and I am a considerate racer :)

Regs I like (input welcome): 480-520SH, 520-550SM, 530-560+SS, track vote, longer races if more players, weak boost to keep the racing close (me and my friends are friendly racers and close racing is more important than who finishes where) that said I turn off boost if there are lots of people or the races are long and tactics are involved for those interested in racing that way. Detuned Diablos make for great racing but with weak boost we could run any of the above or anything between that and minimum, I have had great rooms with all of the above. For authenticity I could set minimum weights to match the stock weights as well, PP at 560 for the GT and 570 for the GT2 to allow some freedom in tuning (due to camber bug in suspension I don't want stock racing)

Lemme know! ideally I'll be hosting GT/2 SuperTrofeo, or Italian Cars Only ;) Pics below of SuperTrofeo, Italian Cars Only, and a few region unrestricted races from before
Autodromo Nazionale Monza.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_2.jpg
Circuito de la Sierra_1.jpg
Circuito de la Sierra_2.jpg
Circuito de la Sierra_3.jpg
Côte d'Azur.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_1.jpg
Mid-Field Raceway.jpg
Mid-Field Raceway_1.jpg
Mid-Field Raceway_2.jpg
Mid-Field Raceway_6.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_3.jpg
Silverstone International Circuit_1.jpg
Tokyo R246_1.jpg
Tokyo R246_2.jpg
Tokyo R246_4.jpg

Attachments

• Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit.jpg
    Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Excellent! What timezone are you? I'll be on most of the day both days before the evening (GMT). Send me a friend request i'll add ya :D

Excellent! What timezone are you? I'll be on most of the day both days before the evening (GMT). Send me a friend request i'll add ya :D
I'm in Italy so it should be GMT+2. I'll add you when I come back home, I'm free in the evening from 20:00 to 22:00 GMT. Saturday and Sunday I'm off so I can race every hour.👍

Not got a request yet, I can add you if you prefer but I prefer to accept as I can never tell if it goes thru on the other end from me lol (FL issues but I have made space now)

I am also very interested. I love the Diablo models the most myself, especially the GT '00. Never raced online so that would be the ideal start. I would also love to drive only against you, if no one would be found.
My psn is "alexpkas or ...kaz" idk. My speed is good I guess. I can bring the car down to a 07:07.xxx on the Nordschleife, the GT' 00 model STOCK of course.

Send me a request! SafffOneee :)
I'll have to find some time during the next days/week, but I WILL do it!

Edit: It's still on my radar. I just need to find some time.

Last edited:
Back