- 177
- NeoXenzaka
I really enjoy:
Street cars, endurance racing, GT series/Super GT series,
I've been offline for a year and now after coming back things have changed a lot, looking to befriend some cool folks and drive with
(18 - 24+) age range preferred
420/710 friendly
PSN ID = NeoXenzaka
Sorry if this is in the wrong place!
I also really enjoy custom downhill courses, I have a couple (real and rare) downhill courses that almost truly feel as if you are going down the slope of a mountain with many turns and hairpins. It's truly a rare sighting for GT5 that probably has yet to be posted.
Anyway, I love touge / grip racing, I'm not a huge fan of stylized drifting rather I prefer trying to race through tight hairpins by gripping and power-sliding the blind corners.
Anyway feel free to add me or move the topic into the 'right' place!
Thanks!!!
NeoXenzaka
Street cars, endurance racing, GT series/Super GT series,
I've been offline for a year and now after coming back things have changed a lot, looking to befriend some cool folks and drive with
(18 - 24+) age range preferred
420/710 friendly
PSN ID = NeoXenzaka
Sorry if this is in the wrong place!
I also really enjoy custom downhill courses, I have a couple (real and rare) downhill courses that almost truly feel as if you are going down the slope of a mountain with many turns and hairpins. It's truly a rare sighting for GT5 that probably has yet to be posted.
Anyway, I love touge / grip racing, I'm not a huge fan of stylized drifting rather I prefer trying to race through tight hairpins by gripping and power-sliding the blind corners.
Anyway feel free to add me or move the topic into the 'right' place!
Thanks!!!
NeoXenzaka