Looking to complete my garage. Acura's and Alfa's WANTED

  • Thread starter Thread starter blm1988
  • 19 comments
  • 1,064 views
Messages
94
Australia
Australia
Messages
blm_1988
I need about 363 cars to complete my collection so I'll start from the top.
Any colour or condition is fine

Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '01 Found in UCD

Acura HSC Concept '04Gift from GT CHAMP

Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03

Acura NSX '04

Acura RSX Type-S '04 Thanks to gt5keith

Alfa Romeo 166 2.5 V6 24V Sportronic '98

Alfa Romeo GTV 3.0 V6 24V '01

Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24V '01
​

What I have to offer
http://www.mygranturismo.net/12616
​
 
Last edited:
Do you have kart 125 spl in black or orange?
 
Yes you get 1 when buying 2 dlc package.

Cheers Lammy
 
Acura RSX Type-S '04
I have this with miles. Milano Red.
My reset is tomorrow am. Trade for a birthday ticket?
 
Send me friend request today before reset and I will give you the Acura HSC Concept '04 FREE. I have 2 one is stock and the other is fully modded and painted in Silver Chrome. Which one do you want?
 
i have one of the CL's, think it's the '01

but can't trade till sunday
 
Acura RSX Type-S '04
I have this with miles. Milano Red.
My reset is tomorrow am. Trade for a birthday ticket?

I have no birthday tickets, the only tickets I have 1000, 13, 15.
 
p78
i have one of the CL's, think it's the '01

but can't trade till sunday

Sunday is fine. what would you like in return?
I found one in the UCD
 
Last edited:
Send me friend request today before reset and I will give you the Acura HSC Concept '04 FREE. I have 2 one is stock and the other is fully modded and painted in Silver Chrome. Which one do you want?

FR sent. I would like the chrome one please (I don't have any silver chrome paint chips). I'll send something in return. :)
 
I have no birthday tickets, the only tickets I have 1000, 13, 15.

You got matte pink or matte black? If not I send for free, let me know? :crazy:
 
FR sent. I would like the chrome one please (I don't have any silver chrome paint chips). I'll send something in return. :)

Nothing needed really. I will also send over a few Silver Chrome paints. Consider it a very late Christmas gift :sly:👍
 
You got matte pink or matte black? If not I send for free, let me know? :crazy:

I've got matte pink, silver, green, blue, red and a few others.
 
OP updated. Alfa Romeos now wanted.
 
I have the NSX 04 and the RSX type-S 04
 
I have the NSX 04 and the RSX type-S 04

I'll take the NSX, what would you like in return?
And when can you trade?
 
I can trade tomorrow and do you have a Nissan 370z GT Academy
 
FR sent.
 
I have all of these
Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '03
Acura NSX '04
Alfa Romeo 166 2.5 V6 24V Sportronic '98
Alfa Romeo GTV 3.0 V6 24V '01
Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24V '01
Do you have 2009 ticket or any honda type r / euro r in 0/0/0
 
Acura RSX Type-S '04
Car sent, gift! :)
 
Last edited:
Back