Looking to expand my car collection.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ruuku
  • 7 comments
  • 645 views
Messages
7
Australia
Australia
Messages
Ruuku___
So here's the deal, I'm loving the game but I'm kinda lost on which cars to work towards.

My garage stands at seven so far:
Nissan Skyline R34 Type V2 Nur [Only because I wanted a premium one] / 4WD
Renault Sports MEGANE Trophy / FF
Mazda 323/Protege / FF
Mercedes VGT
Nat-B gift Honda S2000
Junior Kart.

I want to see your recommendation on stuff to get, I'm at National B rank in career mode and just finished the Kart races.

For FF type cars I think I'm fine with the Renault, 'tis a little soft but even at slow speeds it's fun to drive.

I want to choose a car to spend hours tuning, probably good to start with some lower power Japanese car, around 400PP? Mainly for online cruising.

Any other things I might need for online.

An open top car, race or otherwise.

A good car to introduce me to supercars, nothing too uncontrollable. I'm thinking Audi R8?
 
Why i would get for start:
- Subaru Impreza S206 NBR
- Honda NSX Type R 02
- Mclaren MP4-12c
 
Oh yeah, should probably mention I'm looking for off-roaders for rallying and stuff. And an introduction Drift car.

MP4-12C eh? Totally forgot about that one. Maybe I could get one in black like the one that scared the hell out of me rumbling up the street hehe.
 
For drift: pick a premium S15 or bmw M5. Both are easy to drift.

For rally, impreza rally car for ~180k is a good start car.
 
Defiantly the NSX Type R '02, one of my favourites & a great tuning platform. The MP4-12C is a good car, just not quick enough for a 600pp-650pp.
 
I've played GT since the original and Assuming your budget is around 100k or under I've always gone for good ol viper. At Just over 70k, lay out 10k towards engine upgrades and the rest on handling weight reduction/ susp/tyres. And you've got a 600hp monster that will lay to waste most competitors up to around the 1mil mark.
 
Hmm... I'm noticing I love the body style of cars like the Volkswagen Scirocco and the Renault Megane. Are there any more like it?
 
Hmm... I'm noticing I love the body style of cars like the Volkswagen Scirocco and the Renault Megane. Are there any more like it?
Try the MiTo by Alfa Romeo. Fun little car, Focus ST is a good hot hatch too
 
Back