looking to find official time trial lap times-in english

Messages
38
Messages
GTP_smudger
hey all,does anyone know where it is possible online to view official time trial lap times in english,i know about the japanese version on the gran turismo website but if anyone knows of a link that directs me to the times,i would be grateful,my time was a 2.05 on the lotus evora challenge and i thought i was shifting well,but i saw a 1.59 and was gobsmacked,what a time that is,as im at work now and cant get to my ps3,id really just like to check out the hot laps,thanks very much
 
its good thanks silk,but it seems to only allow me access to lap times of citroen gt only,i woluld like to check out fuji-lotus evora on proffesional mode,when i click the top bars to change cars and tracks,it keeps sending me back to citroen gt,sorry to be a pain silk,appreciate your time
 
its good thanks silk,but it seems to only allow me access to lap times of citroen gt only,i woluld like to check out fuji-lotus evora on proffesional mode,when i click the top bars to change cars and tracks,it keeps sending me back to citroen gt,sorry to be a pain silk,appreciate your time

thats weird, seems to work for me. Well this is the link to same table with Fuji/Evora/Pro
http://team-gt5net.com/ranking/index.php?p=co9ca74s1m0
 
I watched the replay for that 1.59 (download it from the in-game leaderboard) and they are using all the track and a whole lot more - basically going off-track at almost every corner and coming back on just in time to not get a penalty. The start-finish straight they do with half the car on the grass the whole way - does this make you go faster? Anything that doesn't invalidate the lap is allowed I suppose, but it's not very honourable if you ask me.

ripping_silk - is that table for the current online time-trial event? A 1.59 is the fastest I see in the game rankings and the table you linked to has a 1.54 at the top. I doubt you could do a 1.54 with a stock Evora and the current online event doesn't allow tuning. If you really can do a 1.54 without tuning I'm even slower than I thought :(
 
ripping_silk - is that table for the current online time-trial event? A 1.59 is the fastest I see in the game rankings and the table you linked to has a 1.54 at the top. I doubt you could do a 1.54 with a stock Evora and the current online event doesn't allow tuning. If you really can do a 1.54 without tuning I'm even slower than I thought :(

The table you see in the link is the same as the leaderboard you see in arcade mode, time trial. So yes, these are non-tuned times. And i think you'll find most people are slower than they think once the 'fast' guys come out to play !!

ripping (slower than I think)
 
Turns out I'm pretty much as slow as I thought - about 2 to 4 seconds slower than the aliens. When you pointed out that 1.54 I though I was 10 seconds a lap off the pace. If that was true, I'd have packed up my wheel and taken up golf.

That arcade-mode table is on S2s, the online time-trial is on N3s.
 
That arcade-mode table is on S2s, the online time-trial is on N3s.

Ah yes, I misunderstood you. I forgot about the current online time trial and the difference in the tyres.
 
thanks for the link silk,i checked it out and saw a 1.54 and my jaw dropped,then saw the rest of the post and it make sense what bob said regarding the tyre choice with the current time trial being with n3s,still,had a look lat night and the time was still a 1.59 something and that still takes some doing but will without dought have a look at the lap video tonight and what i must say is if the lap is not a clean lap,then i find it very hard to accept that as the best time,even though its well within the rules and the leaderboard doesnt lie but i really like to stay on the rumble strips and no wider if i can and wont count a lap unless its clean,still,each to their own and congrats to the top player
 
Back