Looking to get a crew together?

SARSeternal
Looking to start a racing crew, the name is SARS (Southern Apex Racing Superstars) based with only 5 other Naples, Florida drivers(total of 6 drivers). We will be mainly driving imports as much as possible, of course due to GT5P not having all the cars this is hard to do at times. You do not need to be great, but competitive. Real drivers please, I understand that sometimes there will be accidents, but we will try to be as clean as possible, rubbin' is racin'. I would prefer if the members that want to join to make a new online tag that starts with SARS like my tag. Contact me if you are interested. 18yrs old +. I have attached our logo.

Infecting the streets.

Attachments

• Japanese_empire_flagSARSeternal.png
    Japanese_empire_flagSARSeternal.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 17
Interesting, I was thinking about racing teams recently, but I think I'm going to leave my ideas for when private rooms come around.
Not saying it won't work, clearly it already does work fairly well with the GTP/GTRP/GT5net/GTNDC races and the tuner showdowns.

One hopes for paint and decal editing for full GT5 just for this.

Good luck.

I like the idea of teams, but I would like to keep my GTP tag, a team I would join would run the same car and paint at certain events and would share setup information and would work together to ensure the team sweeps the top spots

Catchy name, for a second there I thought you were campaigning for the center for disease control.:):):) I'm in. Where do I sign up? Judging by the logo, is it gonna be limited to Japanese Imports?

Interesting, I was thinking about racing teams recently, but I think I'm going to leave my ideas for when private rooms come around.
Not saying it won't work, clearly it already does work fairly well with the GTP/GTRP/GT5net/GTNDC races and the tuner showdowns.

One hopes for paint and decal editing for full GT5 just for this.

Good luck.

TLD will have its own team if that kind of stuff ever arises. Perhaps SARS will like to race TLD when that happens? Or even better, TLD is a business open to all. So we are quite happy to supply cars to racing teams if you like.💡

Like my other post, mad respect for TLD, definately can get something together later on, I try to race as many imports as possible, but hard to do sometimes. I race all black cars. I also follow the racers code of ethics when online. Like I said as long as the drivers(only 5, we will be a six racer crew) are from Naples, FL, this way it is easier to get together and race. Again over 18 yr old. You can send me your info to sars_eternal@yahoo.com. Tag, real name, address, number. Also your tag will have to be approved. This way we can talk about set-ups and race times.

TLD will have its own team if that kind of stuff ever arises. Perhaps SARS will like to race TLD when that happens? Or even better, TLD is a business open to all. So we are quite happy to supply cars to racing teams if you like.💡

Yes, I had a few tuners in mind when thinking about who would provide chassis and tuning. No promises to anyone just yet, I'm waiting for full GT5 and private rooms first.

Back