Looking to join a racing team...please view!

  • Thread starter Thread starter NeoXenzaka
  • 4 comments
  • 465 views
Messages
177
Messages
NeoXenzaka
Name: Kyle
PSN ID: NeoXenzaka
Timezone: Central Time

I play Gran Turismo 5 with a good friend nightly. I'm having far too much trouble finding organized races.

Where should I go, who can I add?

I'm looking for a fun group or team, send me a message here.
 
Look through the social groups.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/group.php

And look through the online racing series posted in the online section of the forum.

It's maybe not quick & easy to find the right groups that you want. But just keep looking around, and you're bound to find something that suits you.
 
Neo... you can also checkout my racing series which focuses on team racing and manufacturer sponsorship so you'll get to race cars against cars that you forgot existed in the game as well as some of the best cars that the game has to offer.

Link is in my sig...
 
Back