Looking to join a team

United States
Florida
The1WingAngel
Looking to join a racing team that is equally competitive as they are about having fun. I enjoy playing for fun while keeping it competitive. Have been playing GTS since launch and GT in general since original. I am a fairly clean racer, but i will push back if provoked. Would like to become part of a team that races internally as well as against other teams. Feel free to ask any questions.

Normal play hours are 6p- 9p EST

Current ratings
DR- B
SR- S

Preffered cars based on class
Gr1. SRT Tomahawk
Gr3. Viper SRT GT3-R
Gr4. Viper
N1000- One- 77
N900 thru N500- McLaren F1
N400 thru 300- RX- 7 Spirit Type A
N200 thru 100- No preference

GT Sport Home track- Autodrome Lago Maggiore GP; Avg Time in Gr3. 1:50
Normal Home track- Laguna Seca

PSN- The1WingAngel

Check out the SNAIL Racing League for some of the cleanest racing on GTPlanet. Our mission is to provide our members with clean, intense, and competitive racing - regardless of skill level! We believe that providing full grids of evenly-matched competition is the most realistic way to race, improve skill, and refine race craft.

Spec racing ensures that success is determined primarily by driving skill and not by differences in power, gearing, suspension, weight, or aerodynamics. Because variables in the car are eliminated, spec racing is the truest measure of driver skill. It also produces intense battles for position because everyone in the same car which is equally strong or weak in the different areas of the track. Plus, you'll never spend hours tuning cars or wondering if someone is truly faster than you or if they just have a better tune.

Our league night is Sunday at 9:30pm Eastern / 6:30pm Pacific. If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, please check us out to learn more about us and how to join.

www.snailracing.org or www.gtplanet.net/snail

Look at our racing leagues ^^
You can enter as a single driver-team, but you will be quickly involved into a team there ^^

Check out the SNAIL Racing League for some of the cleanest racing on GTPlanet.
Our league night is Sunday at 9:30pm Eastern / 6:30pm Pacific. If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, please check us out to learn more about us and how to join.
I don't doubt it but the timing... unless you have organized an european competition your 9pm on sunday is when I'm getting ready to work on monday. I'd love some competitive racing but...

I don't doubt it but the timing... unless you have organized an european competition your 9pm on sunday is when I'm getting ready to work on monday. I'd love some competitive racing but...
Looking to join a racing team that is equally competitive as they are about having fun. I enjoy playing for fun while keeping it competitive. Have been playing GTS since launch and GT in general since original. I am a fairly clean racer, but i will push back if provoked. Would like to become part of a team that races internally as well as against other teams. Feel free to ask any questions.

Normal play hours are 6p- 9p EST

Current ratings
DR- B
SR- S

Preffered cars based on class
Gr1. SRT Tomahawk
Gr3. Viper SRT GT3-R
Gr4. Viper
N1000- One- 77
N900 thru N500- McLaren F1
N400 thru 300- RX- 7 Spirit Type A
N200 thru 100- No preference

GT Sport Home track- Autodrome Lago Maggiore GP; Avg Time in Gr3. 1:50
Normal Home track- Laguna Seca

PSN- The1WingAngel
Hello :) we recently started a team called NCTR (No contact racing) we have 8 members but we are looking to add more members to the team/community. We have our internal NCTR championship where you can race our members, we are not just aiming to be the best, we are also aiming to be the most welcoming and supportive team

Last edited by a moderator:
nice I'm intrested in a team ill do a bit more adapting from pc2 then ill be sending a request. what im finding difficult is track limits are very laid back so im going to have to get used to cheating a bit more compared too pc2 limits are strict :lol:

Last edited:
Back