Looking to move my Ford Mark IV

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cutch_22
  • 12 comments
  • 553 views
Messages
140
United States
Pennsylvannia
Messages
Cutch_22
Hello all, I'm looking to move my Ford Mark IV. I'm open to just about any trade for it, as long as it's a car I do not have. Most cars I don't have so pretty much anything that gets my attention I'll go for. The car has about 60 miles to it I believe and I'll be rebuilding the engine and rigidity of the chassis before I send it away.

My PSN is the same as my username, Cutch_22. I'd like to trade today if possible as well, even ASAP would be great.
 
Hello all, I'm looking to move my Ford Mark IV. I'm open to just about any trade for it, as long as it's a car I do not have. Most cars I don't have so pretty much anything that gets my attention I'll go for. The car has about 60 miles to it I believe and I'll be rebuilding the engine and rigidity of the chassis before I send it away.

My PSN is the same as my username, Cutch_22. I'd like to trade today if possible as well, even ASAP would be great.

what do you want for it?
 
what do you want for it?

Like I said just name something and I'll let you know. I'm new to trading so I don't want to ask for something that totally isn't worth a Mark IV
 
Like I said just name something and I'll let you know. I'm new to trading so I don't want to ask for something that totally isn't worth a Mark IV

want a toyota minolta 88-cv?
 
want a toyota minolta 88-cv?

Surprisingly enough I actually do have that car. Probably should have said if it's a prize car from A-Spec I probably have it.
 
Surprisingly enough I actually do have that car. Probably should have said if it's a prize car from A-Spec I probably have it.

heres my car list:

Premium:

Nissan: GTR 07, Calsonic IMPUL GTR 08
Lamborghini: Gallardo LP 560-4 08 (tuned, looks very stealthy )
Ford: Focus ST 06
Honda: CR-z a 10 (2 of em, 1 is tuned)
Fiat: 500 1.2 8V Lounge SS 08
AEM: S2000
Lotus: Elise 11R 04 (tuned)
Chevrolet: Corvette ZR-1 (C6) RM 09, Montoya Impala
Shelby: Cobra 427 66 (tuned)
Mercedes-Benz: SLS AMG 2010
Ferarri:512bb 76
Subaru: Impreza Sedan WRX spec C Type RA 05

REGULAR:
Toyota Minolta 88
Acura DNX 02
Yaris Euro Edition
Hommell Berlinette 99
Nissan mm-R cup car 01 (tuned)
Daihatsu midget 98 (tuned)
Mugen motel civic race car
Lupo cup car 03
Citroen 2cv 54
Dome zero concept 78
Bugatti veyron 08 (tuned, 1178 bhp)
Aston Martin db9 coupe 03
Delta s4 rally car 85
Dodge ram hemi Laramie 04
Jay Leno tank car 03
Abt tt touring car 03
2002 turbo 73 (tuned, light and fast )
Cadillac Cien concept 02
Ford mustang gt 05
Nomad diablo gt 95


Paints:
Over 180 of em
Free car gift card:
23 of em, mainly road cars
Horns:
7 (194, 108, 067, 092, 152, 181, and 015)
Tires:
Snow tires (2)

Just got the Ford GT Spec III Race Car. 0 miles on it
 
I'll trade it for the Montoya Impala if you're willing to.
 
i forgot somebody made an offer on that :( sorry. try another car?

No problem man, how about the Lambo Diablo?

And also can you wait until tomorrow to trade? I completely had no idea there was a one a day limit.
 
Last edited:
No problem man, how about the Lambo Diablo?

And also can you wait until tomorrow to trade? I completely had no idea there was a one a day limit.

sure ill give ya the lambo diablo. send me you car today and ill send you yours tommorow, ok?
 
sure ill give ya the lambo diablo. send me you car today and ill send you yours tommorow, ok?

I already made a trade today so I have to wait till tomorrow sorry man.
 
Back