Hello everyone I'm starting this thread because I've been trying to start a gt5 racing series. The series would consist of 7 races, order is subject to change. Round 1 Tokyo Circuit, Round 2 Cape Ring, Round 3 Circuit de Madrid, Round 4 Monza, Round 5 Special Stage Route 5, Round 6 Laguna Seca, Round 7 Circuit de La Sarthe. Each round would be hour and a half except for Round 7 which would be a mini Le Mans if you will which will run for 4 hours. I'd like to qualifying for each rounds in two classes. Each qualifying session would be a half an hour, and there would be one race a week. 1-7 would be lmp1 category, which would run 700-800 hp and 930 kg or more, and cars 8-14 would be gt1 cars, at 600 hp or less and 1200 kg or more. I'm still working out the details such as whether or not the turbo diesels such as the peugeot and audi's would run at a higher weight in order to even things out on the grid between turbo diesels and gasoline powered cars such as the pescarolo judd, or the bentley speed 8 race cars. I'm really hoping that this site will show some interest in running this series, and doing some good, clean racing. Penalties would be implemented but once again details are scarce at this point because I'm just looking for drivers that are interested. I know a lot to read, doubtful people will actually read this, but if you do then drop a line here with your psn name, what class you want to run in and suggestions. I'm open to any suggestions on tracks, cars etc. And of course questions are welcome! So come on you race drivers lets get this started!