Looking to Start a Race Series (PS4)

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 9 comments
United States
United States
I'd like to start a Racing Series. I also would like to have 3 tiers of Racers in this Series. Meaning, you will be scaled on times and put in to the proper tier. The 3 tiers will be Pro, Semi Pro and Pro Am. I'd like to have about 10-12 Drivers in each tier. Each Tier will have it's own Championship Point standing. The Races will be GT only. Their will be a Team championship in this Series. You will need to complete your Team with Drivers in all 3 of the Tiers. There will be a set order to pick your Teammates. You can not have 2 Pro and 1 Semi Pro Driver. The name of the Series will come later in time. Also as well the Tracks. The Cars, all the GT3 cars are in play. The Qualifying Track will come later as well. The start time for this Series. I'd like to start it, on December 21(That time could also Change). The start of the races, will come when it's good for everyone. Depends on the Qualifying. If anyone is interested in this. Reply to this Thread. With this Info... PSN, GTP Username, Country and best time to run your Qualifying lap. That'll take place when the game comes out.

PSN
GTP Username
Country
Best time for Qualifying
Wheel/Pad

Pro Tier Times

1. PSN/GTP Username

Semi Pro Times

1. PSN/GTP Username

Pro Am Times

1. PSN/GTP Username

Last edited:
I'd like to start a Racing Series. I also would like to have 3 tiers of Racers in this Series. Meaning, you will be scaled on times and put in to the proper tier. The 3 tiers will be Pro, Semi Pro and Pro Am. Each Tier will have it's own Championship Point standing. The Races will be GT only. Their will be a Team championship in this Series. You will need to complete your Team with Drivers in all 3 of the Tiers. You can not have 2 Pro and 1 Semi Pro Driver. The name of the Series will come later in time. Also as well the Tracks. The Cars, all the GT3 cars are in play. If anyone is interested in this. Reply to this Thread. We have about 4 weeks till the game comes out.
that sounds good to me im in

PSN: McKiernan
GTP Username: McKiernan
Best time for Qualifying: Evenings UTC/GMT
Wheel/Pad: Wheel

Psn:cupra-r
Gtp username:foolsgold
Best time for qualifying:evenings
Wheel/pad: hopefully wheel

PSN: carcoll13
GTP Username: carcoll13
Best time for Qualifying: Evenings or weekends pacific time