Looking to Start a Race Team on Project Cars

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 13 comments
United States
United States
Yeah, this game doesn't come out till November. It's never to late to start thinking about Racing Teams and Series Racing. I'm a GT Style Racer myself. I'm looking for People who would be interested in starting a Team on Project cars. I want to create the Team on the PS4 I'm looking for 21 and older Drivers. I'm looking between 10 and 12 Members. Tuning, painting (If you can do that in this game) Guys that love to Race. If this interests anyone. Reply here. We'll start making a Forum for the Team and come up with a Racing name

Last edited:
I'll be up for joining a PC racing team...

Hey @pyrates how you doing mate?

Sounds good PIP.. Looks like the interest is going pretty good here. We may have to discuss a Team name. I didn't get that far yet. That's the 1st step. The 2nd step, creating a Forum for the Team.

Hey Pip! Doing good so far? Yourself? Only ever see you playing Grid nowadays. When you are going for PC that's another reason to go for it, too. ;)

Hiya mate, I'm good thanks. Has season 2 of the GT3 series started yet? How you getting on?

Yeah, I've been on Grid AS since it was released, kinda given up on the GT series...have been loving GAS, it has it's faults but I don't think there is a better game on the PS3 to make you feel like you are a racing driver! Been loving the competition in the RaceNet challenges too!

I had to buy a laptop last month as my ancient PC died on me...I thought I'd see of iRacing would run on it, it did (on low settings) and now I'm hooked!
Also got RRRE and DTM and will be giving that a go.

Looking to get a proper gaming PC by the end of the month now and will be switching to PC sim racing exclusively...as it looks like I would have to get a PS4 (£350) and a new TM wheel (£359) to play next gen race sims, I thought I'd spend an extra few hundred pounds and pull the trigger on a PC set-up!

Got a feeling my hobby is about to get expensive (been looking at DSD's goodies), but I think drinking only water and eating only baked beans on toast for a month or two will be worth it!

Been seeing/hearing rumours of cross platform online racing with pCars, so maybe we can still meet up on the track come November...

Yeah, this game doesn't come out till November. It's never to late to start thinking about Racing Teams and Series Racing. I'm a GT Style Racer myself. I'm looking for People who would be interested in starting a Team on Project cars. I want to create the Team on the PS4 I'm looking for 21 and older Drivers. I'm looking between 10 and 12 Members. Tuning, painting (If you can do that in this game) Guys that love to Race. If this interests anyone. Reply here. We'll start making a Forum for the Team and come up with a Racing name
I would really love
I would really like to join a team. I myself have been thinking of this for awhile now. I'll be running on PS4 as well so needless to say I'm intrested. So hit me back with some thoughts and details. I myself have never been on a team but always thought it would be a lot of fun. I'm getting the t300, t3pa pedals or the t500 pedals if I can find them. And a th8a shifter. So I'll be Ready to kick some ass. Yes I'm over 21. I'm might just be the oldest one on the team. So hit me back when you can. Fill me in on some details.

I would really love

I would really like to join a team. I myself have been thinking of this for awhile now. I'll be running on PS4 as well so needless to say I'm intrested. So hit me back with some thoughts and details. I myself have never been on a team but always thought it would be a lot of fun. I'm getting the t300, t3pa pedals or the t500 pedals if I can find them. And a th8a shifter. So I'll be Ready to kick some ass. Yes I'm over 21. I'm might just be the oldest one on the team. So hit me back when you can. Fill me in on some details.

Sounds good that your interested. No, i don't think your the oldest on the Team. What i want to do with the Team. I want to have, somewhere between 10-12 Racers. Have a select few worry about tunes for the Car. For example, 6 members on the Team are in the same Series. We need a Turn for Le Mans. Well one tuner can worry about Le Mans. The other tuner can get the other Tune done for the other Track. Just some small examples for you. I want the Team to have our own Forum. So for an example.. We can save all our tunes for certain tracks and for our car. I came up with a team name. The Team Name is, Global International Racing. That's just a small portion what's going on. We still need to recruit, Tuners and other Drivers as well.

Tuning is not my forte but I'm sure it's a skill that I can learn over time. I really like the name. I will keep in touch and as November gets closer let me know if there's anything I can do. I have no access to the game until then but this isn't my first rodeo with sim racing. Take care.

Back