Looking To Trade For Ferrari F10 & F2007

  • Thread starter Thread starter kb24sd
  • 22 comments
  • 812 views
Messages
117
Messages
traponejr
I'm looking to trade for a Ferrari F10 & F2007.

I have:

X2010 in purple, yellow, red, and white.

I also have the following cars:

Bentley Speed 8
Forumla GT purple/white
Formula GT yellow/green
Toyota GT-One Race Car
BMW LMR V12
Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '99
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
BP-Falken RX-7 '03
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98
Mercedes Benz CLK Touring Car '00
Mercedes Benz Sauber C9
Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car


I also have a bunch of LM race cars for trade.

I can trade right now.If anyone is interested in trading please be ready trade now & today. Please respond on this thread and do not send me a PM.
 
can you trade now
 
1 mo ill have a look
 
which is the nicer Formula GT
 
i have 29 minutes until reset
 
Looking for BMW 12... I can trade in a few hours....

My F20047 is 0 miles
 
Calico, please use the edit button on your first post before these two useless posts. You can't just spam with new updates you have to tell every minute.
 
Sorry
 
Calico, please use the edit button on your first post before these two useless posts. You can't just spam with new updates you have to tell every minute.

is that in a hints and tips guide to using the forum
or in something else that i missed when logging on as a user 1st time
 
is that in a hints and tips guide to using the forum
or in something else that i missed when logging on as a user 1st time

You just double posted again. It should have been in a log when you joined :gtplanet:. But just keep this in mind, use the edit button and do not double post.
 
Formula GT yellow/green and Bentley Speed 8 for f10 and f2007
 
Can you trade now?

Which car do you want first?

I'd match that deal with F2007 instead of both and just one of the cars (probably speed 8)
 
Ok so is anyone ready to trade now?
 
I may be able to help you out. Do you care which Formula Car it is?
 
I want the Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR Race Car '99
offer you F10 or F2007
can trade now.
 
the fgt tomorow ok
 
Back