Looking to trade right now race cars and lots more !!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ozymandias
  • 2 comments
  • 297 views
Messages
135
Messages
Ozymandias01
Alright guys, I want to trade within the next 10-15 MINUTES. Please check my sig for my garage I have quite a lot of rare race cars available.

This is what I am looking for :

Dodge Viper Team Oreca Race Car (either of the 2 numbers)
BMW M3 GTR Race Car ‘01
Pagani Zonda LM
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car ‘98
Pescarolo Courage Judd GV5 Race Car


Let me hear those offers ! First come first serve !

Cheers :)
 
Last edited:
Dodge Viper Team Oreca Race Car 0.0 mile for McLaren F1 '94
 
Dodge Viper Team Oreca Race Car 0.0 mile for McLaren F1 '94
Fine by me. The deal HAS to go down in the next 10 minutes though. OK with that?
 
Back