Looking to trade today

  • Thread starter Thread starter warner79
  • 13 comments
  • 588 views
Messages
151
Messages
warner79
I am after X2010 in any colors apart from Vettel, Carbon, Dark Green, Violet & Pink which I have. Also looking for the other 20 million credit cars apart from the Jag, garage is in sig, can trade 1 a day (obviously) from today, can also trade Tuesday onwards until the trades are lifted
 
PM Sent
 
ok, do you wanna trade now, slot just became available, you have to send 1st though
 
no,you send first.
it is rare you have a slot out of the blue and first it was tuesday.
 
no,you send first.
it is rare you have a slot out of the blue and first it was tuesday.

Thats because I have a trade going via PM that is now taking place on Tuesday which was originally for today.

Also X2010 don't come in Gold, I assume you mean the Copper?
 
OK, I will add you now so accept ASAP and I will send, it does have miles on it FYI
 
I am looking for blues # 7, 9, and 12.... I am offering any other x1 with 0 miles on it, and I have every car worth over a million dollars, so please help me out here.... my trade is booked tonight, but I am available for tomorrow and the rest of the week still...
 
thx warner , nice deal.
 
Back