- 42
- woodthrasher
- Wood Demon 80
Hi All,
New to the forum but not the game. I've always used a DS3 but have begun to think that I want a more realistic experience. I think a wheel setup would be the way to go so I'm looking for advice on what the best (or most realistic) wheel setup would be. I think that I would love the feel of shifting and an actual clutch so I think this pretty much takes the DFGT out of the running. Looking at a G27 but wondering if there's anything better? Any help would be awesome.
New to the forum but not the game. I've always used a DS3 but have begun to think that I want a more realistic experience. I think a wheel setup would be the way to go so I'm looking for advice on what the best (or most realistic) wheel setup would be. I think that I would love the feel of shifting and an actual clutch so I think this pretty much takes the DFGT out of the running. Looking at a G27 but wondering if there's anything better? Any help would be awesome.