Looks like GameStop was right again.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gezim
  • 3 comments
  • 1,100 views
Messages
161
Messages
GTerholli
Read my post I made a while ago when I got God of War III.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=3795595#post3795595

Yeah, I was at GameStop today to pick up God of War III and I asked the guy working there when GT5 was releasing. He told me November. Which I actually wouldn't really find surprising, considering all this talk about a fall release. That just basically confirms it, GT5 WILL be releasing this fall.

Another reason why I'm telling you guys this is because GameStop actually knew the exact release date for God of War III, months before it was officially announced.

Not bad I guess, November's my birthday. lol

**** yeah, getting this **** DAY 1.
 
True...When i bought Red Dead Redemption my friend who works at game stop told me that she saw that the release for Gt5 was Nov.2 2010....I didn't believe her, and i think i owe her an apology..She also mentiones some type of bonus cars for pre-oredering or a special track, that she wasn't sure. But anyways looks like Gamestop had it right all along.
 
Hardly rocket science to guess that they would leave it as late as poosible before the holiday season... I've long since thought that would be the best time to release it.
 
Back