Looks like.......

Philippines
Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV
GTP_VanishingBoy
Vanishing Boy
..........the used cars in the GT series will unlikely to return in GT4.

As what I have observed with the minisites (like: GTC-Korea, GTC-Geneva, etc.). I saw no old cars in those games, with the oldest car is 1986 (AE86 Toyota Sprinter Trueno) in GT3. It will be likely to be like NFS or PGR with all new cars only in the game.

Looks like the up-and-coming Sega GT and Test Drive series are the only games that will features old/classic/muscle cars.

ALL I CAN SAY IS CRAP!!!!!!!!!:mad:

It's hard to say - there's plenty of time between now and then, they may have been modelling them as well as the newer stuff.

If they've been listening to commentary on the game after its release they probably would - an example being the return of the Autumn Ring in GT-Concept.

We can only hope!

Well the oldest car is actually the Shelby Cobra, but who's counting ...

I will miss the used car garadge - heck, I already do. It would have been fun for GT3, but I imagine they were spending a lot of time with the larger quality textures instead of researching and modeling more cars that wouldn't be as popular. I think I can trade a bunch of old crappy cars for higher visuals throughout the game (:

~LoudMusic

That would be a shame, it's nice to race the latest model but it's also great to race the older models which suited a used car garage :gcar:

:lol: Does everyone remember there first second hand :gt:2 car?
My :nissan: Micra springs to mind....first GT Car I ever drove

my first GT car was an '89 Miata believe it or not, then I got a Silvia as the 2nd car. In GT2 it was the 1st gen RX-7, while my bro opted for the '91 Celica GT(the FF one)...

In GT3 it was a PT Cruiser...I couldn't believe that it costed $17,900 for a 12 year old Miata...

That's bullchieve!(from SNL skit)

Why is GT an exciting driving sim?
Because the GT series has the widest selection of used cars in a game. More diversity, more fun!

This was a GT trademark since GT1, and now, all of it was dissapeared when GT3 came out. And it made GT3 a bit less entertaining to play with not like GT2 or GT1. I like a tougher game play but with less cars/no used cars, its like chasing a butterfly without a butterfly. So degrading!

Why PD, why?! :(

Alexy-yea it shoulda been, but at the time I just picked the PT cause it was faster(hp wise) and I thought it would be fun starting with one of the new to GT cars...I later bought a Miata, and beat the crap out of the AI...

What do K.Y. mean?

They will try to include old cars in the game, but like the used cars that I'm hoping to.

Example: I'll get a 1957 Chevy Bel Air V8 coupe (my favorite classic car) in a non-used car lot, I prefer this vehicle in a used car or a special car lot.

I wish they'd have all the cars from all of the GT games, 1, 2, 3, and all the concept(except for the Japanise concept, because japanise cars already allocate more than 75% of the total cars in all of the GT games before the concepts, and I'd rather have 10 different muscle cars than 50 different Lancer Evolutions. Is it just me, or does that just seem too stupid?

Errr, GTC was created with a new car focus in mind. It's called GT Concept for goodness's sake. It's wrong to blindly believe that just because PD produced a *mini-game* with the newest cars available, they will go this direction with their entire series.

It's been widely known that with GT4 (or GTN or whatever you want to call it) 's aim is to create a virtual catalog of every licenseable car produced (presumably, from a certain point in time). I'm not saying we'll see Model Ts and Peugeot Quadracycles or anything... but the game is sure to include *some* form of older cars.

Just think... why is any car put into GT in the first place? It's got to have some degree of popularity... it has to have some sort of fanbase. Older cars are wildly popular... the idea that they would be excluded from future GTs is laughable.

Back