Lord 'av mercy.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter isildur
  • 7 comments
  • 1,003 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
449
England
London UK
Messages
zubi77
All GT5 forums seem to be the place to be right now. I wonder what the traffic to the site and number of clicks is like since this latest update. I myself would have contributed to this since I have been logged in from 6am UK time this morning.

Who else has been here all day..and possibly would be all night?
 
All GT5 forums seem to be the place to be right now. I wonder what the traffic to the site and number of clicks is like since this latest update. I myself would have contributed to this since I have been logged in from 6am UK time this morning.

Who else has been here all day..and possibly would be all night?

Yo! Here since 3a CST, and will be for most of the day. Daughter is at daycare, so when she gets home it'll be time to play. When her and the wife go to bed, however, I'll be back.
 
Been on and off since 3am... But been on constantly since 1130am... (UK Time)
 
Yo! Here since 3a CST, and will be for most of the day. Daughter is at daycare, so when she gets home it'll be time to play. When her and the wife go to bed, however, I'll be back.

Good one Bro..I will be meeting my madam after work to see a comedy show..don't tell her please but I know I will rather prefer to be going home just for today. Log in to the forum and power up GT5.
 
Sleeping since Bob was at the Nurb 24hr.
 
I often leave my page up and am logged on for days at a time.

The time I'm manning it, maybe only a stint or two a day, sometimes a week.
 
The site uses Google-ad placement and is therefore contractually forbidden from publishing its traffic figures. You can get rough guides from Alexa.com though.
 
Who else has been here all day..and possibly would be all night?
While we certainly appreciate you coming here (and staying) for your Gran Turismo news, how long you have been signed on (and your plans for tonight) does not pertain to GT5, so locking.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back