Lord of The Rings: Return of The King

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1mic
  • 8 comments
  • 604 views

1mic

(Banned)
Messages
2,173
This movie is gonna kick ass!
anyways i have a few questions that some of you LOTR freeks mite know:
- isnt aragorn the king? so does this mean he is returning & is he gonna turn against everyone, or is he gonna kill the Dark Lord?
- I heard this movie is gonna be like 4 hours long!!!! damn i gotta use the bathroom..
- is legolas gonna die? cuz this guy was awesome from the start... shooting 3 arrows at once and headshots everywhere, and shield surfing! or shield-boarding!
:mad:
 
Originally posted by 1mic
This movie is gonna kick ass!
anyways i have a few questions that some of you LOTR freeks mite know:
- isnt aragorn the king? so does this mean he is returning & is he gonna turn against everyone, or is he gonna kill the Dark Lord?
- I heard this movie is gonna be like 4 hours long!!!! damn i gotta use the bathroom..
- is legolas gonna die? cuz this guy was awesome from the start... shooting 3 arrows at once and headshots everywhere, and shield surfing! or shield-boarding!
:mad:

Have you read the books by any chance? Most of your questions are answered in them and they help to fill in details not explained in the films(like Tom Bombadil). If not, well.... find out when it's released. I'd rather not ruin it for you. Sorry.
 
That's ok, I'll watch the final episode when it comes out.
It's sure to be the best one yet. :D
I can't wait.
Misnblu
 
Originally posted by misnblu
That's ok, I'll watch the final episode when it comes out.
It's sure to be the best one yet. :D
I can't wait.
Misnblu
Heh i never seen you before
 
Notice the sig. ;)
Been a member since it was originally on the MSN Communities. Thats a long time ago, or so it seems.
Why Jordan keeps me here, eh, I don't know. :lol:
Misnblu
Sarcasm at its best. :D
 
I love LOTR. At the moment my favourite is Two Towers. Can't wait to see Return Of The King...
 
This movie is gonna kick ass!
anyways i have a few questions that some of you LOTR freeks mite know:
- isnt aragorn the king? so does this mean he is returning & is he gonna turn against everyone, or is he gonna kill the Dark Lord?
- I heard this movie is gonna be like 4 hours long!!!! damn i gotta use the bathroom..
- is legolas gonna die? cuz this guy was awesome from the start... shooting 3 arrows at once and headshots everywhere, and shield surfing! or shield-boarding!

I recommend you read the books. It clears all of this up and they're better than the movies (that's right, I said it).
 
The books, while not as good as the hype, are better than the first film, at least. I was unimpressed by the first film. I suppose few things live up to the hype. Given that I've not finished the third book, it may be that some elements that I think are innacurate in the first film, or I that don't remember, will be explained/verified in the third book.
 
Back