Losing BHP even after engine rebuild

  • Thread starter Thread starter alx-ndr
  • 3 comments
  • 816 views
Messages
410
United Kingdom
London/England
Messages
alx-ndr
I use my X2010 prototype for grinding on A-spec with the rubber band trick and every so often I do an engine rebuild.

I noticed the power isn't returning to 1557, It only goes up to 1553 now.
This is after an engine rebuild.

The car has 11,933.7 miles.
 
That sucks did you oil change. My corvette went up 50 hp after 200 miles
 
all cars after a certain amount of miles lose max bhp. my prototype maxes out at 1540 BHP with 18000 miles.... this is why i hate that standard cars have mileage. A 0 miles are + oil change can have a higher BHP then a car with 1 mile then an oil change
 
TeddyBear-420
all cars after a certain amount of miles lose max bhp. my prototype maxes out at 1540 BHP with 18000 miles.... this is why i hate that standard cars have mileage. A 0 miles are + oil change can have a higher BHP then a car with 1 mile then an oil change

I usually get a whole new car at 15,000 miles. I have 2 x2010s at 15,0xx, and third one at 7000 kinda pointless with a x2010 but it bugs me not having a fresh one
 
Back