Losing Cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter iHealy
  • 10 comments
  • 689 views
Messages
446
United Kingdom
Coventry
Messages
iHealy
Messages
Healy1101
Im losing cars and I cant figure out why :( well I have this one idea:

I had the Subaru Impreza rally car '99 and '03 but i used the 99 rally car to do the rally challenge in special events ... won the road and snow events and left the dirt for now, changed to FGT to do the FGT championship (trying my luck at that suzuka again) didnt work out too well so thought i might aswell finish that rally ...

Nope my subaru is no longer there :( done it in the 03 subaru then today went to practise in the FGT again and thats gone too! :( im scared to change car now. I dont back up my data either :/

anyone else have this problem?
 
Hmm perhaps it's a glitch with the FGT? Try sorting through all the menus (manufacturer: Subaru, Drivetrain: 4WD etc). Try it again with a rubbish car and see if your car count drops. If it doesn't the cars are still there. If it does you've got a problem!
 
Ive searched subaru and it just finds the rally '03, legacy and the 360 👍 I think it hurts more when you lose your FGT :( 4 million credits down the drain 👎
 
You haven't gifted them to another account by some chance ??
 
It's closer to 5 million credits actually.

Thanks mate 👍

and no i do trades etc but havent traded any of these 2 ... i was supposed to trade the impreza 09 but because of what happened i gave the guy my 03 one instead ... if i keep losing cars like this then looks like im going back on COD 👎
 
Sounds stupid but check your premium/standard tabs. I often lose cars then find them in the standard tab :D
 
You have looked in the standard cars list, haven't you?...
 
Yepp both those cars are standard ... i cant think of anything else :( just have to fork out another 5 million and buy it again
 
Yeah just duplicate it so you won't lose any money. I'd send you one if I had one. I can give you a Red Bull at the end of the week though.
 
Make sure you use the SAVE button before you quit the game....
otherwise.. that's a strange problem...
 
Back