Losing time @ Eiger, requseting advice

• Thread starter PlusP357
  • 0 comments
GTP_PlusP
Attention Moderators

Sorry!!! I just saw a similar thread below by strangefruit. Please feel free to remove my thread. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will repost there.

*****************************************************************************************************************************
*****************************************************************************************************************************

My internet was acting up tonight so I figured I would finish up the last of my offline races where I was missing Gold Trophys.

I absolutely hate the EigerNordwand track. I ran it so much in the Demo, I dread the mere sight of it. However, I am forcing myself to tough it out so I can check off all the Gold Trophy's on my list.

I am having particular trouble beating the Gold lap times with the Lancer and BMW in the two respective missions. The best I can get with the Lancer is a Silver and I am a fraction of a second under the Silver with the BMW. I am so frustrated.

I figure I am losing most of my time in the tight gear 1 & 2 corners but I am not really sure. I have experimented with taking the wider apexes at different speeds both on the racing line and outside of it, but I am hitting each lap within a fraction of a second either way. Making up almost a 2 second gap is going to be a nightmare. The worst part is that whenever I get a really clean lap, an AI car gets in my way at some point.

I am stumped at this point. Any advice would be helpful.

Back