Loss of audio after update.

Messages
15
Messages
J-Rock1983
After updating my game and my PS3, I have noticed that GT5 has no sound whatsoever when I start it up. My PS3 menu still has the audio(this click noises when you navigate the XMB), but I load up GT5 and nothing.

Anyone else experiencing this or am I the lone case?
 
Haven't had this or heard of it happening. Did you check to make sure the source selector is selected properly? Maybe the new update switched the audio into some option that your audio doesn't support?

Like... auto, or HDMI or something?
 
Why are people so paranoid about a 2-something MB update? Your ps3 is fine. GT5 is fine.
 
I don't know if it was the gt5 update but I'm more guessing it was the ps3 update....

Anyway my vidio and audio settings were lost, I had to turn the ps3 off and then back on holding the power down till it 'beeped' to get the hdmi source back, then I had to go to audio settings and put back 'use duel audio' or whatever it is.

Maybe that will help
 
I gotten stero issue after update. Left speaker goes off and on only in gt5
 
Back