Loss of Car Views

• Thread starter FFracer92
  • 10 comments
United States
United States
I loaded GT7 on PS4 and all worked fine, then I went to see if I could change car settings while in Musical Rallys. When I returned the only cockpit view is the bumper camera and it will not switch. Went to display settings and View settings are grayed out. Any suggestions to get cockpit view back?

Are you using a regular controller or a wheel setup? You can definitely change views (while driving). I think you’re just looking at the cockpit view settings option which only adjusts the driver’s position in the car when using cockpit view. Go to the upper left GT icon on screen ( not while driving) but before you start the mission/race. Click on it, go to controller settings and check out what button is for the change view option. On a normal ps4 controller the default button is R1 if I’m not mistaken. Hope this helps 🍻

Are you using a regular controller or a wheel setup? You can definitely change views (while driving). I think you’re just looking at the cockpit view settings option which only adjusts the driver’s position in the car when using cockpit view. Go to the upper left GT icon on screen ( not while driving) but before you start the mission/race. Click on it, go to controller settings and check out what button is for the change view option. On a normal ps4 controller the default button is R1 if I’m not mistaken. Hope this helps 🍻
I have a Logitech wheel. R1 is the Paddle shift. This does not change the view

Back