Loss of log-in bonus

• Thread starter zooburner
  • 7 comments
England
England
zooburner
Hiya there

I was playing GT5 yesterday when i got a connection error pop up, I noticed when i logged back in later that day that the consecutive log in bonus feature had disappeared, and again today when i logged in it showed the old points screen (I have updated to V2.01)

Its almost like its reverted to an earlier version but for just that part of the game The bonus feature has disappeared completely no matter how many times i log in!!

Zoo

Mh, that´s weird. Mby try to reinstall the game and download the patch again.

Didn´t had the chance to check if i got that bug, too. but will later today :)

Had login bonus after 2.01.

However before after running the Gran Turismo championship, I´m certain I lost it at some moment.

Anybody else have some login bonus abnormalities?

My apologies folks

I didn't mean paint etc. I meant the percentage multiplier introduced in V2.0

where you prize money and level points are raised by 110%, then 120% etc, i did find this thread

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=226981

I'm now following that thread as this one is only duplicating that one.
I did manage to get it back, but only after 8 hours of re-install !!

Z

The login bonus glitch happens if you improperly disconnect from the PS servers while the game is running. It can be solved by advancing your PS3s timezone to a region that is past 12am the following day. Hopefully this problem will be fixed by sony in the next update.

Log back in before the end of the race(possibly just do it before going back to the GT Life home screen, I don't know for sure) and you shouldn't lose your bonus.

Back