Loss of power / drive

Hope someone can help. I've just picked up the game and started a quick race and the LMP1 I'm in keeps losing drive at certain revs, as if I'm coming off the gas. At first it was at the same point every time in 5th gear, so I quit out and reloaded, reset tuning settings (thinking I may have knocked something by mistake) and the problem is still there, although this time in 3rd gear.

Hopefully I'm in idiot and there is an obvious fix to this.

Hope someone can help. I've just picked up the game and started a quick race and the LMP1 I'm in keeps losing drive at certain revs, as if I'm coming off the gas. At first it was at the same point every time in 5th gear, so I quit out and reloaded, reset tuning settings (thinking I may have knocked something by mistake) and the problem is still there, although this time in 3rd gear.

Hopefully I'm in idiot and there is an obvious fix to this.
Can you record it so we can see exactly what you're talking about?

What level of assists are you using? Assisted braking for example may cause such an issue.
If not that then damage would be a possibility it you have damage enabled.

Probably simplest explanation: Your hybrid system gets emptied while accelerating (watch the white bar at the bottom right). When it's completely empty, your power will decrease.

Back