Lost all photos and replays

• Thread starter Smitz
  • 3 comments
PhantomSmitz
Guys,

I need some help. Over the last few days I've been having broadband issues which my provider is in the process of sorting out. I've been having intermittent connection due to a fault in the area.

So yesterday I managed to get on, albeit I had low bandwidth. I managed to race in the Tokyo Expressway Skyline one make daily race. No problems, saved the replay as I had some good fun from it and even took some photos. Turned the game and PS4 off after it had saved, just like I usually do.

Later in the evening still with some internet issues, I managed to get on. Had about 4 races with my friends online in a private lobby. First thing that struck me was that some of car images of my garage were not showing. Didn't think much of it as I put it down to the problem I've got. Following each race I saved the replay with the intention of taking some pictures from it.

So went to my library and couldn't see any of my scapes. Went to race photos, nothing, even the ones I took earlier in the day. Then replays...I could only see the ones I saved from the online races done prior. I even did some laps to beat Hamilton's time around Nurburgring GP. Went to my menu which showed I had 121 scapes but I couldn't see them.

I'd like these back but can't find no support page so I'm reaching to my fellow GT'ers for some help. I have sent a tweet to Gran Turismo, but I'm not holding my breath.

Any ideas on how I can get these back? The photos, replays and the car images

You could try here:

https://www.gran-turismo.com

Log in with your GTS ID and your stats etc are there, together with your "Gallery". I know it has all my Scapes pictures, but not sure about replays as I never saved any.

I think they are having trouble with the site at the moment, it's super slow but worth a try.

Just checked, yes it is supposed to have liveries, replays etc. but expect you will need to have shared / uploaded for it to be available from the site.

Last edited:
Back