Lost EVERYTHING!! Due to YLOD!!! Help Please?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theorbell
  • 16 comments
  • 785 views
Messages
21
Messages
Theo1988
Hi, my ps3 recently got the yellow light of death! I now have a new PS3 but have to start again in gt5, so.... I was wondering if anyone had any cars they dont use that they wouldn't mind sending me, to help me quickly get back up to where i was please?? I was a A-Spec 28 and B-Spec 23, Now im a GT5 BUM with nothing! lol

I know its a bit of a FAR-Fetched question but thanks to anyone who helps :)

PSN Theo1988
 
I'll send you a couple, if I only knew how...:guilty:
 
After the reset tonight, I can send you some racing parts that would save you a bit of credits for getting started :

-racing exhaust
-racing or sport soft tires
-full customization suspension
-full customization transmission
-stage 3 turbo

Right now, I can advise you to get a thumb drive and back your save up so this doesn't happen again. ;)
 
Do both rounds of seasonals up now. that should get you to level 24 or so and a reasonable amount of credits and some nice cars. Then you have round 7 tonite, you'll be alrite should be close to where you left off level wise.👍
 
Thanks guys much appreciated :) I thought the GT5 savefile was copy-protected??
 
i give you a free colored x1 right now pm me
 
Last edited:
Ill send a 2j on saturday. Plus a couple of mattes.
 
Thanks guys much appreciated :) I thought the GT5 savefile was copy-protected??

The update removed the copy protection. ;)

I back mine up daily, mostly because of all of the horror stories I've read here. :nervous:
 
You need a DTM car if someone can get you one today before the seasonals flip. Sorry I am at work. Once you win that 2 mil you can finance your way up.
 
More and more of these are cropping up, I keep saying the same thing, backing up is now allowed, so you don't lose file, so keep backing up
 
Thank you very much guys:tup:

Oh believe me ill be backing up regularly!! This is my 5th ps3!!

After the reset tonight, I can send you some racing parts that would save you a bit of credits for getting started :

-racing exhaust
-racing or sport soft tires
-full customization suspension
-full customization transmission
-stage 3 turbo

Right now, I can advise you to get a thumb drive and back your save up so this doesn't happen again. ;)

Thanks

Ill send a 2j on saturday. Plus a couple of mattes.

Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
5th?? Used your account on each? If so you will need to make a new account, my old ps3 died way before gt5 came out but I regulary back up EVERYTHING from ps3 and laptop regulary so nothing goes wrong 👍
 
5th?? Used your account on each? If so you will need to make a new account, my old ps3 died way before gt5 came out but I regulary back up EVERYTHING from ps3 and laptop regulary so nothing goes wrong 👍

Yeah 5th but because it was not my fault Sony are fine with me activating another PS3
 
Send a friend request to PSN: sgd002, and I'll add you for tonight. ;)
 
If it is an older fat PS3, there are many article of how to fix it temporarily, so that you can retrieve your data. I fixed my old 60 gig PS3 before GT5 came out, because I thought we could use some of the data from GT5P. Like I said I fixed mine before GT5 came out, and it is still working now, but don't get much use. I let my parents use it for a Blue Ray player. I had never taken apart and put back together a high end electronic until I tore my PS3 apart, but I got everything working in about 45 mins. I now have a 160 gig slim.
 
Hey Matey, First off i know what you mean i had a similar thing happen to me and i lost all my save data twice, most important thing to do is buy a usbstick and an external hard drive. use the usb daily after every session you play, use external hard drive back up your ps3 HS once a month :) 👍

Also i was as far as you in the game but with these ridiculously easy seasonals you will be level 27 in no time! Ill send you some cars bro, x1s, race cars, you name it! Make sure you PM me as i will answer within 5 minutes. If i am online which 99% of the time i am online on these forums :D

I feel your pain champ:)
 
Last edited:
Back