Lost HP after RM on Civic

  • Thread starter Thread starter LFA
  • 1 comments
  • 581 views

LFA

[GTL]
Premium
Messages
196
Messages
DanZo337
Been trying to google it but can't seem to come across any answers.

I had a Civic Type-R (EK) in which after about 250km's of driving and fully tuning it, I decided to apply the RM hoping for better performance.

I was sitting around 380hp but after the RM, it dropped my HP down to 330hp.

All my parts on installed and have drove and done another oil change but still it sits at 330hp. Bad glitch?

I am reading that RM should only be applied to stock cars.. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me; Most people mod their cars when starting their career to help win races.

Feeling like I ruined my Civic, 50hp is a pretty bad loss (my matte black paint! >_<)

Same situation with my second RM attempt, with my 69 Z28 Camaro.. Lost about 100hp though on this one.
 
Never mind, didn't realize I had to reinstall my NA tunes.. WTF?! lol
 
Back