- 3
- ScaryCornflakes
So I got GT5 on Christmas Day, the collector's edition.
Today it froze, and I had to turn my PS3 off at the wall and then it corrupted my hard-drive, everything gone on my PS3, all data, all save files, everything.
I went onto the PSN to redownload the chromeline pack, but everytime I tried to download it it came up with an error code. I managed to redownload the chromeline Jaguar that I got through the Facebook App, but I can't seem to get the cars that I legitimately paid for back.. Please help!
Today it froze, and I had to turn my PS3 off at the wall and then it corrupted my hard-drive, everything gone on my PS3, all data, all save files, everything.
I went onto the PSN to redownload the chromeline pack, but everytime I tried to download it it came up with an error code. I managed to redownload the chromeline Jaguar that I got through the Facebook App, but I can't seem to get the cars that I legitimately paid for back.. Please help!