Lost my gamestop nascar!

  • Thread starter Thread starter WHO_DAT_62
  • 6 comments
  • 832 views
Messages
65
Messages
WHO_DAT_62
Ok i just got a Joey Logano Gamestop Nascar from a 2010 ticket that i traded for to specifically got to get that car because i didn't pre-order and saw on internet that you can get it that way also... anyways i got it i bought chassis and tires gave it oil change and set it up and started to break it in. I SAVED the game to make sure i kept the car just in case. I went to play Call of Duty i comeback to finish breaking the car in and its GONE! :guilty: i dont know why it did it so i had my save data with the 2010 ticket on it so i got the car again and the same thing happened... i don't get it!
 
You have to have the preorder code. The game checks to see if you entered the code, if you didn't you don't get the car. If you somehow got the car, it is removed.

Sorry
 
The only way to have that car is to get it from a code... if you get it from a ticket it will disappear every time!!
 
Ok... :( i was thinking that was probobly the case darn
 
I'm unable to express how I feel about that while staying within the AUP.
 
I'm unable to express how I feel about that while staying within the AUP.

AUP: "You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate."

I'd say as long as it's true, not misleading, and accurate you will be okay. 👍
 
Back